Process analyst with German
Middle (2-5 ani)
- 2-3 years of experience in IT Business Process Analysis
- University degree in the field of business administration or information technology
- Good understanding technical approaches of process-workflows (preferably in HR processes)
- Experience with implementing workflow systems or process systems like PEGA, Salesforce, …
- Familiar with digitalization solutions (. Big Data, RPA, digital signatures, AI,…)
- Good organizational skills, to schedule processes, monitor resources, and log issues
- Proven experience in collaboration with international management and international teams
To be part of TBS Global-NonERP does not only mean to support the HR processes of Deutsche Telekom. You are member of an international team, which is pro-actively working at targets to establish a satisfactory customer journey, with a state of the art IT along the Hire-to-Retire processes.
- Collaboration in the setup of agile and adaptive design and development structures (. Scrum, DevOps, Design Thinking,…) with different IT partners
- Taking responsibility in projects to implement overarching (more than one Service Line) IT requirements
- Coordination of business and orchestrating IT requests along the processes R2D (request to demand) and D2S (demand to solution)
- Definition of specifications / business concepts to set up IT-systems
- running workshops together with the service lines in order to understand “as is” process and to develop beneficial ideas to enhance customer journey at “to be” processes
- Implementing software with model based development – low code approach with direct capture objective methodology
- Motivational financial package
- Meal tickets
- Medical insurance
- Opportunities to grow and develop in a start-up environment
- Dynamic and multicultural working environment
- Great training opportunities
- Extra days off based on seniority
By applying for this job you accept the DT privacy statement:
To process your online application we collect, process and use your personal data. We will treat your data as strictly confidential in accordance statutory provisions.
By submitting your application, you consent to your data being processed electronically, including by third parties. Data is only passed on to HR service providers that have been carefully selected by Deutsche Telekom AG.
For detailed information read the local data protection when applying for a job position at Deutsche Telekom Group.