Detalii loc de munca
Business Analyst – Project Portfolio Management
* toate limbile sunt obligatorii
Allianz Services is proud to serve and be part of Allianz Group, one of the world's leading insurers and asset managers. Our strong global footprint, with around 4500 employees located across eight countries and four continents, enables us to unlock the full potential towards driving a superior client experience within Allianz Group.
We are Actuaries, Business Analysts, Finance Experts, Consulting Managers, HR People, Communication Professionals; Operation Engineers and Insurers; we are daughters and sons, mothers and fathers. Our people are what matter most, rooted in our values, and we strive to continuously evolve, improve, and create a superior client experience while contributing successfully to the transformation of Allianz. Caring actively for the environment, for people, and for our customers is what makes us a great place to work and together we are shaping a better and more caring tomorrow.
The Business Analyst is responsible for the analysis of requirements of users and stakeholders and contributes to the recommendations for the design of future-state processes like project management, portfolio management and functions. He/she advises on best fit solutions, taking both standard solutions and minimized local and/or country specific adaptions into consideration. He/she is furthermore involved in testing and training activities.
- Liaises with users and stakeholders to define and document business requirements;
- Verifies the scope with end-to-end acceptance of all identified business requirements;
- Analyzes requirements to recommend solutions to new and complex problems and harmonize processes with the aim to implement a group-wide-target architecture within Allianz Technology;
- Applies and integrates statistical, mathematical, predictive modeling and business analysis skills to manage and manipulate complex high volume data from a variety of sources;
- Supports testing and training activities and generates users documentation;
- Seek opportunities to continuously improve the quality of project portfolio management processes;
- Develop and define quality framework, standards and measurement methods;
- Define and regularly monitor (IT) performance indicators that help monitor efficiency and effectiveness of portfolio management processes.
- Higher education degree in business administration, economics, mathematics;
- Relevant work experience in IT processes, . project management, portfolio management, minimum 5 years;
- Process and project management training and/or certification desirable, on higher prof. levels required.
- Has both profound knowledge and work experience of processes, procedures and concepts within own discipline, as well as basic knowledge of related topics in the overall context:Knowledge of existing process landscape, standards and organization, as well as relevant products, services and applications;
- Project management, consulting, organizational transformation and communication skills;
- Applies analytical thinking, methodological and conceptual skills;
- Works with little guidance and direction and performs majority of tasks independently;
- May mentor junior or new team members;
- Carries out a variety of tasks in non-standardized work situations;
- Solves problems based on practice and precedent and the analysis of factual information;
- Understands how the department interacts with clients and uses tact and diplomacy to exchange complex information with a diverse internal and external audience.
We place people at the core of what we do, this is why we are committed to your personal and professional growth:
Complete training curricula available (tailored courses);
International Certifications (Agile, Lean Six Sigma, Prince, ITIL, IFOA, ACCA, IACCM etc.);
Comprehensive Leadership Programs
All you can learn with LinkedIn Learning!
German Language Courses for any level
All you can read with Bookster!
We care about the performance of our employees and we know it can only be reached by ensuring you proper work-life balance:
Work from Home Option available
Get a free day on your Birthday or come at work and receive Gift Vouchers/Tickets!
Go on Vacation and get a Holiday Bonus!
WorldClass & 7Card Gym Discounts
Employee Assistance Program - Helpline 24/7
Come to the Allianz side! We have attractive compensation and incentives:
Fixed salary compensation along with rewards & recognition performance-related bonus scheme
Meal and Gift Tickets
The personal information that you may provide to us (including sensitive information) may be provided to Hiring Managers for the purposes of assessing your suitability as a candidate. Only suitable candidates will be contacted. All applications will be treated with confidentiality.