Detalii loc de munca
Business Analyst Non-life Projects Team
Job remote (activitatea se desfășoară de la domiciliu/telemuncă)
Allianz Services is proud to serve and be part of Allianz Group, one of the world's leading insurers and asset managers. Our strong global footprint, with around 4500 employees located across eight countries and four continents, enables us to unlock the full potential towards driving a superior client experience within Allianz Group.
We are Actuaries, Business Analysts, Finance Experts, Consulting Managers, HR People, Communication Professionals; Operation Engineers and Insurers; we are daughters and sons, mothers and fathers.
Our people are what matter most, rooted in our values, and we strive to continuously evolve, improve, and create a superior client experience while contributing successfully to the transformation of Allianz. Caring actively for the environment, for people, and for our customers is what makes us a great place to work and together we are shaping a better and more caring tomorrow.
In the Business Analyst role, you will work as a member of the Actuarial Support Center team within Allianz.
The Actuarial Support Center has the largest team of actuaries on the Romanian market, with young, motivated and passionate professionals that turn the unpredictable into predictable.
The Actuarial Support Center has proved its financial expertise in the Allianz world by:
- Analyzing, optimizing and creating financial models that form the basis of insurance products
- Providing thorough analyses of complex data
- Performing data analytics for Allianz Group top players
In this position, you will have a significant role in Actuarial Support Center, being involved in activities of non-life actuarial projects team such as:
- Delivery of optimization, automatization and reporting projects towards Allianz operating entities
- Understanding and manipulating data and tools related to assigned projects
- Participating in the calculation of actuarial non-life KPIs during the assigned actuarial closing processes
- Implement functional design on collected Business requirements
- Interact with and support tech team in the implementation phase ( Agile model in place)
- Perform test acceptance and support UAT
- Support Business users with training material
- Assisting in the creation, development, maintenance and documentation of actuarial tools
- Creating test cases, performing and documenting the respective tests for various actuarial tools
- Applying actuarial best practices and guidelines
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Economics, Mathematics, Polytechnics or Actuarial Sciences
- Previous insurance/finance experience is a plus
- MS Office, including Outlook, Word, Access and PowerPoint skills
- Advanced level in Excel
- C++, SQL and VBA are a plus
- Fluent in English
- Very good attention to details
- Good communication skills
- Client orientation
- Team player
- Ability to work in an international environment
- Willingness to travel abroad if required
We place people at the core of what we do, this is why we are committed to your personal and professional growth:
- Complete training curricula available (tailored courses)
- International Certifications (Agile, Lean Six Sigma, Prince, ITIL, IFOA, ACCA, IACCM etc.)
- Comprehensive Leadership Programs
- All you can learn with LinkedIn Learning!
- German Language Courses for any level
- All you can read with Bookster!
We care about the performance of our employees and we know it can only be reached by ensuring you proper work-life balance:
- Work from Home Option available
- Get a free day on your Birthday or come at work and receive Gift Vouchers/Tickets!
- Go on Vacation and get a Holiday Bonus!
- WorldClass & 7Card Gym Discounts
- Employee Assistance Program - Helpline 24/7
Come to the Allianz side! We have attractive compensation and incentives:
- Fixed salary compensation along with rewards & recognition performance-related bonus scheme
- Meal and Gift Tickets
The personal information that you may provide to us (including sensitive information) may be provided to Hiring Managers for the purposes of assessing your suitability as a candidate.
Only suitable candidates will be contacted. All applications will be treated with confidentiality.