Business Analyst Mainframe
Cluj-Napoca, Iași, Craiova
Acest job nu mai este activ.
- As a Business Analyst, you will serve as liaison between IT and business end-users.
- Work with the business to analyse business requirements and produce specifications for any new functionality of the application.
- Work with the development team to ensure that they understand the specifications.
- Conduct business process modelling and generate applicable scenarios for the testing team.
- You will be responsible to identify, assess, and document business requirements( create Functional Specifications), and to advise business on options, risks, and costs.
- Conduct research to determine if solutions to business requirements currently exist within or outside the business unit, and if not, whether new solutions are feasible.
- Pro-active in identifying cost effective solutions to business problems
- Develop use cases or user scenarios to explain business requirements to IT team.
- Work with test teams to develop system integration test scripts and ensure the testing results correspond to the business expectations.
- Assisting and supporting UAT
- Five years of relevant work experience
- Understanding of business process reengineering and business modeling concepts, business systems development and analysis
- Experience with SQL required
- Experience setting up test scenarios
- Strong analytical skills and writing skills, to include solid experience in writing functional and technical specifications
- Comfortable working within a full project life cycle from initiation through to delivery
- Good problemsolving skills
- Experience with DB2, CICS, COBOL - a plus
- Agile methodology experience - a plus