To be a part of the company means to work in a dynamic and active environment where your work has a real impact in the company’s activity. Our teams work in an Agile mode and are constantly encouraged to collaborate in transversal projects through which they can learn and adapt together in order to contribute to the growth of our center of excellence.
The Business Analyst is responsible of conceiving the container and the functional content of a computer solution for the application.
· Participation in weekly meetings with clients;
· Collection of functional specifications;
· Ensuring the implementation of the specifications;
· Ticket support;
· Coordination of developing activities (60%): estimations with developers, discussions with clients; monitoring on-going projects.
· Experience on a similar position: MIN. 2/3 years;
· Experience in Agile methodology and in working with Jira ;
· MS Office knowledge: Excel (vlookup, pivot), Office, PowerPoint - advanced level;
· Technical knowledges of JAVA, SQL - intermediate level;
· French: B2;
· English: B2.
We Also Value:
· Responsible and committed in fulfilling the objectives
· Open-mind and motivated to learn new technologies
· Autonomous, creative and with excellent communication skills