We are looking for a smart Business Analyst to join our IT DEMAND department!
-Capable to understand the dynamics of retail market and related business processes;
-Minimum 1-2 years experience on a similar position (Business Analyst or Financial Analyst);
-Strong Excel skills (charts, pivot tables, vlookups, sumifs, macros to manipulate large amounts of data), Power Point presentation skills;
-Minimum 1-2 years working experience on ERP systems;
-The ability to map business processes into applications;
-Good level of knowledge of finance-related processes;
-Financial analytics and reporting skills;
-Ability to efficiently learn and utilize new software applications;
-Analytical thinking, proactive, team player;
-Ability to manage multiple priorities in a fast-paced, dynamic environment;
-Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines with „can do” attitude;
-Education: Economic / Finance graduates are strongly preferred;
-Excellent command of written and spoken English is essential.
- Offer support for financial applications within the company;
- Parametrize the applications;
- Perform modifications whenever necessary, to enable the correct functions of the applications;
- Provide day to day functional support, applications administration and incidents control;
- Team-up with business and IT members in implementation projects that have an IT component;
- Follow applicable standards, procedures, guidelines and methodologies in the process of maintenance of the applications;
-Collaborate with other departments (Financial, Commercial, Operational) and also with external partners in order to make sure that the applications are working properly;
-Understand the business processes and come up with improvement initiatives for the applications.
Career development opportunities in a dynamic & engaging company;
Attractive compensation package and meal tickets;
Performance bonus and special incentives across the year;
Special employee discounts in our stores;
Discounts dedicated to book-lovers, passionate shoppers and fit&healthy colleagues.