Middle (2-5 ani), Entry (0-2 ani)
Adresa/ adresele jobului
Education and Experience Required:
• Bachelor of Arts (BA) or Bachelor of Science (BS) degree
• Familiarity with Microsoft Excel
Knowledge and Skills Required:
• Communication skills (written and verbal)
• Prioritization and time management skills
PROFESSIONAL background / EXPERIENCE:
Minimum 1 year of experience with data analytical background
Figures/Numbers acumen and excellent analytical data skills with the ability to give, receive, analyze information and interpret complex data to proposal/recommendation
Demonstrates proficiency in data compilation, manipulation and analysis, addressing gaps/discrepancies and attend to team leads' or management questions/needs for the reporting
Must be proficient in MS Office suite (especially Excel)–medium user level
• Ability to work with macros, pivot tables, manipulate data, and format data
• Ability to operate and move data between production systems and across multiple platforms and to build user-friendly "front end" data summary to support the backed data store.
• Ability to create comprehensive documentation (for the macros and the reports creation and usage)
Results driven, self-motivated individual with focus on goal achievement
- Identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner; Able to gather and analyze information skillfully; able to work on alternative solutions; Works well in group problem solving situations
- Adapts to changes in the work environment; Manages competing demands; Changes approach or method to best fit the situation;
- Volunteers readily; Undertakes self-development activities; Seeks increased responsibilities; Asks for and offers help when needed.
- Follows instructions, responds to management/leads direction; Takes responsibility for own actions; Keeps commitments; Completes tasks on time or notifies appropriate person with an alternate plan.
- Verbal / Nonverbal – Convey easily and quickly any message; speaks clearly and persuasively in positive or negative situations; responds well to questions
- Written - Writes clearly and informatively; Presents numerical data effectively
- Presentation - Presents clearly and informatively, easily maintaining audience attention and responding to audience needs; Able to facilitate discussion, progress effectively, and manage audience as needed.
- Generates, sets up and delivers ad hoc/ schedule reports as required
- Confers with persons originating, handling, processing or receiving reports to identify problems/discrepancies/variances and to gather suggestions for improvements or necessary coaching or guidance to the reporting specialists
- Good understanding of cross referencing of data and relationships from multiple sources
- Recommends establishment of new or modified reporting methods and procedures to improve report content and completeness of information