Business Analyst– Benefits Analyst (English C1)
Middle (2-5 ani), Senior (5-10 ani), Entry (0-2 ani)
Acest job nu mai este activ.
The role is techno-functional in nature, requires strong analytical skills, an aptitude towards learning various ADP HCM products. Also it requires working in US Business Hours (8 AM to 5 PM EST).
Roles and Responsibilities
- Prepare the functional specifications as per the requirements
- Co-ordinate with clients and help the client in testing the requirements
- Understand the requirements clearly and come up with an accurate effort estimate to complete the task.
- Coordinate with the configuration analysts and/or developers to make them understand the requirements/IDD document
- Multi-tasking (Ability to handle different clients in parallel)
- Ability to meet aggressive and often demanding timelines
- Prior experience/ exposure in call handling for requirements elicitation and specification writing.
- Should be able learn quickly different ADP products This role requires individuals to work in US day shifts, however the individual needs to be flexible to work in a 24/7 environment when needed
Qualification and Experience
Bachelor’s Degree or Equivalent in Education & Experience preferred.
- English C1 or above is a must (written and spoken)
- Experience of working on any Industry standard or proprietary ETL tool
- Should have worked on any HCM application.
- Strong client facing and requirements gathering skills
- Basic SQL knowledge is mandatory and should have an aptitude to learn more in SQL
- Strong Analytical, Problem Solving skills
- Strong experience on test case/plan preparation, ability to execute regression tests and full files testing against database.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Prior experience in working in a client facing role and should have worked with external/internal stake holders as a Business Analyst
- Should be strong team player, required collaboration
- Basic to intermediate project management skills