This is a full time job suitable for passionate professionals who want to work for a leading European Insurance Group on a very flexible work schedule.
We adapt our collaboration and development methodologies to the specifics of each project and customer, trying to stay as agile as possible. We bring quality and innovation as added values to the customer needs.
- Understand, adapt and work within the UNIQA Delivery Model;
- Assume ownership of the responsibilities assigned to the Business Analyst and described in each step of the UNIQA Delivery Model;
- Understand the business needs and requirements of the client (as defined in the Business Concept document) and analyze them in order to produce implementable solutions in new or existing products;
- Analyze the demands received by taking into consideration the needs of all stakeholders from across all products line;
- Ensure that the configuration / developed customization works as designed by reviewing the produced solution;
- Perform acceptance tests before delivery to the client, to ensure that all the required functionalities and features have been implemented accordingly;
- Prepare and support the creation of Release Notes, Known Issues and User Manuals for assigned products;
- Update the existing documentation, when analysis of demands leads to changes in it;
- Align respective Functional Analysis / Configuration along the business processes in collaboration with the Business Architect;
- Responsible for compliance of functional analysis with the documentation design standards (including within the incident management);
- Pre-align functional analysis with the developer to achieve compliance with the documentation design standards.
- University degree (Bachelor/Master) in IT, Economics or other relevant studies;
- Capable of analytical and solution oriented thinking;
- Good communication and presentation skills;
- High attention to details;
- Capable to deliver optimized solutions based on the clients needs;
- Effective team-worker in a corporate environment;
- Able to work on multiple tasks in the same time and maintaining high quality standards;
- Structured, organized working style, with an ambition to deliver quality results in limited time;
- Able to effectively assess issues and provide stakeholder support;
- Constantly driven for improvement;
- Strong social skills, able to communicate both orally and written in an efficient manner;
- Active involvement in team activities/decisions;
- Fluent in English (both spoken and written).
Desirable skills (nice to have)
- German language skills;
- Basic understanding of text mark-up languages (xml, html...);
- Experience in working with Visual Modelling Tools;
- Basic knowledge of business architecture and analysis methodologies;
- Certifications: Certified Professional for Requirements Engineering (CPRE) – Foundation Level, Entry Certificate in Business Analysis (ECBA).
Compensation & benefits
- Very stable work environment, as part of large Banking and Insurance Multinational Group;
- Flexible work program, respecting your own private time;
- Attractive remuneration package;
- Lunch tickets;
- Private pension and health insurance;
- Extra vacation days;
- Exchange of experience and training with international professionals, as a premise for personal development;
- Career development opportunities;
- German language courses;
- Contribution to sport activities;
- Team building events held both in Romania and Europe;
- Great workplace, central office location in a green and quiet area, great city view etc.