Adresa/ adresele jobului
Visma makes businesses more efficient, through offerings of software, outsourcing services, commerce solutions, retail IT-solutions, and IT-related projects and consulting. We simplify and digitalize core business processes within the private and public sectorcustomers in Northern Europe utilize our products and services, and an additionaluse us as a hosting partner. We are 5500 employees and our net revenue amounted to NOK 7 855 million in 2016.
Our product, Visma PX, is a Swedish product for time and project management. Visma PX consists of both a client and a web interface, covering areas such as project management, resource planning, time tracking, billing, monitoring, and budgeting. Visma PX is currently used by about 200 companies with a total of approximatelydaily users. The product is also localized in Norwegian and English languages.
As a Business Analyst you will act in the role as a Quality Assurer and focus on traditional testing, performance, stability and usability of the product. You will also work with refining requirement specifications, functional test cases, 3rd line support and documentation.
The work will give you challenges in a number of areas ranging from hands-on work with quality assurance procedures, product innovation, design and test.
Responsibilities and work tasks:
• Keeping up-to-date on new technologies, methods and tools related to the test processes.
• Participate in improving processes for quality assurance and testing
• Verify that new functionality fulfils the requirements
• Follow up on items in the error reporting system
• Create and maintain the user documentation
• Writing system requirement specifications based on needs from our stakeholders and users
• 3rd line of support
We believe that you have:
• University degree in Computer Science or Finance/Accounting
• Experience from testing and test systems
• Some experience with MS SQL databases can be an advantage
• Previous working experience with ERP systems or project management systems and Scrum development methodology can be an advantage
• Goal oriented, structured, and analytical ability
• A good eye for work processes and usability
• Well-structured and quality focused attitude
• Team spirit and good communication skills
• Analytical mindset with attention to details
• Self motivated and self driven
• Customer satisfaction oriented
We will offer you:
In addition to working beside some talented people, we also offer a wide range of benefits that you can take advantage of.