The Business Analyst (2 years contract) will be reporting to the Country Financial Controller, the Financial Analyst, will provide support in the areas of financial analysis and reporting.
- Strong analytical skills;
- Excellent team player very good communication skills;
- Proactive attitude;
- Pays great attention to details;
- Strong collaboration skills;
- Flexibility and adaptability.
- Primary responsibility will be for financial reports, financial planning & financial budgeting, forecasting, and variance analysis;
- Manage monthly, quarterly and yearly reporting to Group Headquarter applying IFRS and Swedish GAAP criteria according to Group instructions as documented in the Accounting Manual;
- Provide financial analysis of expenses, headcount and investments as required in a timely, accurate, and efficient manner;
- Provide analysis, guidance and support to business units during the various financial planning exercises (monthly forecasts, annual budgets);
- Responsible for providing information related to month end and financial planning activities, including Budget, Monthly forecasts;
- Interacting with internal and/or external auditors during routine audit and/or Sarbanes-Oxley compliance engagements;
- Preparation of AC reports, financial forecast, calculation of accruals, bonuses, customer bonuses, bad debts, marketing, inventory, coop accruals;
- Other reports as required by Financial Controller or Sales director.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES REQUIRED:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Accounting, or Business Administration. Master’s Degree a plus;
- 3 to 5 years of Financial Analytical experience;
- Advanced excel skills: Pivot tables, VLOOKUPS, HLOOKUPS, Macros;
- Very good English level;
- Advanced financial skills, forecasting, financial diagnosis;
- Very good accounting knowledge and the application of general accounting theory.
Electrolux is a leading provider in the European appliance market, and Electrolux Major Appliances Europe is our largest business sector. Withpeople and operations in every country in Europe, we have a solid understanding of European consumers’ needs and desires that allows us to provide innovative, thoughtfully designed products that help consumers create the homes they desire.