Business Analyst ( 2 years)
Acest job nu mai este activ.
The Business Analyst (2 years contract) will be reporting to the Country Financial Controller, the Financial Analyst, will provide support in the areas of financial analysis and reporting.
- Strong analytical skills;
- Excellent team player very good communication skills;
- Proactive attitude;
- Pays great attention to details;
- Strong collaboration skills;
- Flexibility and adaptability.
- Primary responsibility will be for financial reports, financial planning & financial budgeting, forecasting, and variance analysis;
- Manage monthly, quarterly and yearly reporting to Group Headquarter applying IFRS and Swedish GAAP criteria according to Group instructions as documented in the Accounting Manual;
- Provide financial analysis of expenses, headcount and investments as required in a timely, accurate, and efficient manner;
- Provide analysis, guidance and support to business units during the various financial planning exercises (monthly forecasts, annual budgets);
- Responsible for providing information related to month end and financial planning activities, including Budget, Monthly forecasts;
- Interacting with internal and/or external auditors during routine audit and/or Sarbanes-Oxley compliance engagements;
- Preparation of AC reports, financial forecast, calculation of accruals, bonuses, customer bonuses, bad debts, marketing, inventory, coop accruals;
- Other reports as required by Financial Controller or Sales director.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES REQUIRED:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Accounting, or Business Administration. Master’s Degree a plus;
- 3 to 5 years of Financial Analytical experience;
- Advanced excel skills: Pivot tables, VLOOKUPS, HLOOKUPS, Macros;
- Very good English level;
- Advanced financial skills, forecasting, financial diagnosis;
- Very good accounting knowledge and the application of general accounting theory.
Electrolux is a leading provider in the European appliance market, and Electrolux Major Appliances Europe is our largest business sector. Withpeople and operations in every country in Europe, we have a solid understanding of European consumers’ needs and desires that allows us to provide innovative, thoughtfully designed products that help consumers create the homes they desire.