Entry (0-2 ani), Middle (2-5 ani)
Acest job nu mai este activ.
Yves Rocher company was founded by Mr. Yves Rocher in 1959. It is currently present in 90 countries around the world, offering its products to 40 million customers.
All Yves Rocher products are plant-based, contain ingredients from ecological farmlands, and are known for their high efficiency and availability.
With respect to nature and women, Yves Rocher is involved in many environmental initiatives. Yves Rocher Foundation has so far planted over 65 million trees and plans to plant 100 million trees by the end of 2020.
Why apply to Yves Rocher?
Yves Rocher is one of the biggest beauty companies in France. As a member of Yves Rocher team and international group, you will have the opportunity to develop your career, take over the initiative and participate in responsible business model development.
Business Analyst Retail
- Daily Report: update of daily figures shop by shop, verify the figures, and communicate the figures.
- Monthly business closure: Update the figures in the monthly dashboard, verify the figures, deliver detailed comments on the performances, and communicate the figures to the internal team.
- Campaign construction for Marketing team: Deliver a campaign analysis presentation with detailed comments and recommendations for next campaigns
- Commercial actions analysis (Provoked and spontaneous…)
- New Product Launch analysis
- Conquest analysis/follow up
- Campaign Forecast each month (M-3): Sales, transactions, A/O
- Forecast Gift/ONE SHOT quantities at the request of marketing team
- Budget + P3A: Forecast of Sales per month/campaign regarding the business/marketing plan.
- P&L products: Create a new file and follow products performance monthly/campaignly
- Ad-hoc analysis at the request of marketing team.
- Management of the Customer Data Base: Monitor change of customer segmentation, personal data…
- Deliver Contact Plan and Customer selection for mailing and SMS
- Previous experience in retail, statistics, marketing.
- High level of Excel
- Fluent English is a must (French as a plus)
- Good communication and analytical skills
- Results oriented
- Rigorous, proactive, creative
- Business Object is a plus
- employment contract (full-time),
- interesting business tasks within dynamic international work environment,
- further development opportunities.