Detalii loc de munca
Job remote (permite desfășurarea activității la domiciliu/telemuncă, permanent sau temporar)
* toate limbile sunt obligatorii
Toluna is an Internet Market Research service provider with offices across the globe. We are a leading provider of online access panels and technology with a panel of +21 million members in 68 countries.
Details on who we are here: .
To complete our Planning & Reporting Team based in Timisoara we are looking for our next Business Business Analyst is responsible for gathering, updating and summarizing data from all levels of the company. The Business Analyst will use their knowledge of the company and their background in statistical data analysis to offer support for creating various reports and dashboards for the management to use in taking business-effective decisions. The Business Analyst will report to the team leader.
- Refreshing and working on the weekly forecast (Backlog);
- Reworking and redesigning of current report ;
- Gathering information from the stakeholders, implementing it in our internal data bases and in our forecast;
- Working closely with Finance, Sales, Delivery;
- Designing and updating dashboards and reports according to specifications received from management;
- Providing ad-hoc data as per requirements to the management;
- Providing recurrent data reports to the management according to given deadlines
- Minimum 2 years of experiences in Business Analyst or Financial Analysis
- Excellent knowledge in Excel;
- Good knowledge in Power BI;
- Familiarity with other products such as Qlik (Qlikview/Qliksense), Tableau is a plus;
- The ability to carry out data quality control, validation, linkage (cross-checking, cleaning, reorganizing data, modelling data) ;
- Excellent written and verbal communication - being able to interpret the request and transform the numbers in an understandable form, as well as presenting the findings;
- The candidate must be able to quickly learn how data is organized in the company and how it is used by different user groups;
- Numerical and analytical skills;
- Experiences in project management is a plus;
Personal Characteristics of the ideal candidate:
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team;
- Coolness under pressure;
- Attention to details;
- A head for figures;
- Analytical skills;
What we offer:
Here at Toluna you will find amazing, forward thinking professionals who like to learn and grow. We pride
ourselves on collaborating and sharing expertise, we know that strong teams bring out the best in our
staff members. Therefore, we offer a broad range of benefits:
- Training opportunities and career development plan;
- Competitive financial package: salary, performance bonus, sport allowance, meal tickets and gift vouchers;
- Private medical insurance;
- Exceptional office comfort: top office facilities and equipment, gaming room, central building office;
- Extra vacation days;
- Bookster - The first modern library for companies in Romania.
Welcome to our innovative team of professionals in online market research!