Detalii loc de munca
On top of attractive benefits package, Luxoft will invest into your professional training including business domain knowledge, and allow you to grow your professional career.
- Project Description:
Join our Development Centre and become a member of our open-minded, progressive and professional team. In this role you will be working on projects for one our world famous clients. You will have a chance to grow your technical and soft skills, and build a thorough expertise of the industry of our client. On top of attractive salary and benefits package, Luxoft will invest into your professional training, and allow you to grow your professional career.
• Work with our Client business users / analysts to produce business and functional requirements that will be implemented offshore.
• Ensure that requirements are understood by development team, check requirements completion during all phases of development.
• Be proactive and foresee project perspective from business point of view.
• Be responsible for the overall product quality from a business user perspective.
• Build a good relationship with business users and on-site/off-site teams.
- Mandatory Skills Description:
• Extensive professional experience in functional/system analysis (
• Strong understanding of Information Security Services, Process and Tools cluster within the UNITY Information Security work stream
• In-depth knowledge across the IT security domains and ideally already has experience with the existing IT security services within the financial domain
• Must have: background in economics, good understanding of financial systems; Hands on loans workflow experience.
• Good analysis skills comprising demonstrable experience of all aspects of analysis including creating of process documentation and diagrams, UML understanding
• Good knowledge in SQL
• Excellent communication skills demonstrating a proactive approach at all levels with Developers, QA, Client etc
• Good understanding of development processes and some programming experience
• Be able to understand different levels of roles and stakeholders; stakeholder management
• Coordination capability, organized, selfdriven
• Jira, Confluence etc; Balsamic, Axure etc
• Maintain all BA artifacts: documentation, support development, support client, proxy PO for Business, PO from SCRUM perspective
- Nice-to-Have Skills: