Detalii loc de munca
Sustainalytics is a Morningstar company dedicated to responsible investment with over 25 years' experience in ESG research and ratings. With an extensive client base across asset managers, asset owners and investment banks, our mission is to provide the insights required for investors and companies to make more informed decisions that lead to a more just and sustainable global economy.
As Morningstar’s ESG center of excellence we are responsible for driving both the commercial success and innovation of its ESG products as well as its overall ESG strategy.
In these times, we rely on virtual team meetings and management practices, as well as a remote buddy program, to support a smooth integration in our virtual offices. New team members are onboarded and start their first day with the company from the safety of their homes.
About the Role
You will work within Data Services Team to identify business vision and translate it into documented requirements, after a thorough analysis of business workflows and processes. BAs are also responsible for coordinating with business stakeholders and the development team to ensure operational stability in their digital product and follow up on any reported issues.
• Work closely with business stakeholders to identify how the product team can create a product that would bring added value;
• Translate the business requirements into documented technical requirements, workflow diagrams, and scoping documents with functional specifications;
• Identify inconsistencies in business workflows and possible scenarios;
• Facilitate communication of either changes in requirements or changes in development between the development team and business owners;
• Create and groom the product backlog
• Deliver informative, well-organized presentations;
• Own and drive product roll-out phases;
• Coordinate with business stakeholders and the development or other teams to evaluate issues and provide a resolution;
• Graduate degree in business or engineering
•2+ years’ experience working as a business analyst
Strong analytical and problem-solving skills;
• Proven experience with Agile methodologies (Scrum, Kanban);
• Knowledge of BPMN and/or UML is a plus;
• Familiarity with financial markets and corporate finance is considered a plus;
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
• Advanced English