Detalii loc de munca
Business Analyst - Product Marketing
Who we are?
A major player for 20 years in the critical communications market, STREAMWIDE has successfully developed its Team on mission (mission critical) and Team on the run (business critical) software solutions for administrations and businesses. These solutions for smartphones and PCs, offered in a SaaS model or on Premise, benefit from numerous functionalities such as the multimedia group discussions, VoIP, push-to-talk (MCPTT and MCx new generation 4G / 5G LTE), geolocation, digitization, and automation of business processes. These innovative solutions meet the growing needs for digital transformation and real-time coordination of interventions. They allow field teams to transform individual contributions into collective successes and to act as one in the most demanding professional environments.
STREAMWIDE is also present on the Value-Added Services software market for telecom operators (visual voice messaging, billing and charging of calls in real time, interactive voice servers, applications and announcements) with more than 130 million end users all over the world.
Based in France and present in Europe, USA, Asia and Africa, STREAMWIDE is listed on Euronext Growth (Paris) – ALSTW FR
For more information you can visit our LinkedIn and Twitter pages streamwide.
We need technicians passionate by security, with great sense of responsibility as our solutions will be in the first line on defense, saving people lives.
We are currently looking for a Business Analyst to work alongside the Area Product Owner to manage the backlog.
The Product Owner is the only backlog responsible, in charge of prioritization.
What you will do:
- Work together with the Area Product Owner to gather, clarify, and analyze customer's use cases and issues from beginning to end with Presales, Sales and Customer Support Teams, and write user stories
- Translate requirements and use cases into a Features list and/or UX/UI improvements
- Share user stories with Designers and Development Teams and provide clarifications whenever needed to ensure their comprehension by all the teams.
- Deliver high level briefs and functional specifications and collaborate with UX/UI Designers to design workflows and detailed interactions.
- Perform analysis, identify business needs, and propose solutions for improvement
- Maintain a smooth communication with Development Teams and stakeholders
- Participate in testing the user stories developed by the Development Teams
- Escalate issue to the Product Owner, if needed
- Suggest improvements in product backlog. (The Product Owner is the only backlog responsible, in charge of prioritization).
- First experience in a product marketing team or a business analyst role in a software company, in an Agile environment
- Experience with complex mobile apps or BtoB software platform would be a plus
- Good understanding of the telecommunications technologies
- Customer empathy and strong analytical skills
- Achiever mindset driven by results and product success
- Clear and structured verbal/written communication and presentation in English; French language would be a plus
- Creativity and ability to think out of the box
- Team spirit
- Interest in mobile apps and software
What we offer:
- International work environment in an exciting growth phase
- Friendly team
- Attractive compensation package
- Flexibility in choosing business hours
- Bookster subscription
- Private medical subscription for you and family