Detalii loc de munca
IT Business Process Analyst
* toate limbile sunt obligatorii
CGI, a leader in providing IT and Business Processing Outsourcing Services, is seeking a IT Business Process Analyst responsible for gathering analysis of business requirements for the implementation of a CGI product.
You will be exposed to diverse project environment and work for specific clients helping them satisfy critical regulatory obligations. The role requires working with both business and technology groups and has high upward visibility.
- Responsible for the maintenance, evolution and applicability of the governing processes/methodology and Contractors landscape.
- Driving client meetings in a multi-contractor environment, writing studies/reports.
- Review of business process models using ARIS/equivalent tools, review business and technical documentation following pre-defined criteria.
- Create business process models using ARIS/equivalent tools.
- Gather business needs, solicit product and process enhancements from end users.
- Interact with technology teams and multiple stakeholders with confidence, empathy and diplomacy. Co-ordinate with and support other peer teams.
- Experience in writing consistent, good quality documents such as feasibility reports, as-is/to-be process documents, gap analysis, evaluation of solutions/tools, management reports.
- Able to deliver as per the timelines agreed with the customer.
Competencies & Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Economics or Business Administration with a good conceptual knowledge of business and IT architecture.
- 3 – 5 years in BPMN modelling and 1 - 2 years understanding of ARIS or any other modelling tool in the concept of the methods/filters/scripts, customization.
- Relevant experience from previous projects in methodologies such as PM2, Prince2, ITIL, Agile, Change and Release management, SDLC, COBIT, CMMI.
- A sales mindset who will support the leadership team with pre-sales/sales.
- Knowledge or hand-on experience working with incident/problem/change/defect management tools (SMT/Service Now), collaboration platforms (Atlassian/Confluence).
- Excellent verbal and written communication in English.
- Able to integrate into an international/multi-cultural environment with remote working, rapid self-starting capability, stress resistant and a well-rounded team player.
We will also value
- Solid team work and collaboration skills;
- Open minded, result oriented and responsible attitude;
- Good level of English with the ability to participate in English-only meetings.
- Accessible and friendly working environment (The Bridge building – Grozavesti area)
- Life and health insurance
- Share purchase plan
- Profit participation plan
- Benefit online platform
- Between 21 & 24 days of leave depending on your seniority leave
- Referral bonus
- French courses
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer. In addition, CGI is committed to providing accommodations for people with disabilities in accordance with provincial legislation. Please let us know if you require a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during any aspect of the recruitment process and we will work with you to address your needs.
© 2021 CGI INC.