This is a full-time job suitable for passionate professionals who want to work for a leading European Insurance Group on a very flexible work schedule.
You will work as part of a multinational group with true, large, enterprise-wide systems, complex architectures and real life constraints (speed, performance, non-stop systems availability) and are going to be part of a team aimed at designing and implementing enterprise level solutions.
- Understand, adapt and work within the UNIQA Delivery Model
- Take ownership of the responsibilities assigned to the Business Analyst and described in each step of the UNIQA Delivery Model
- Understand the business needs and requirements of the client (as defined in the Business Concept document) and analyze them in order to produce implementable solutions in new or existing products
- Analyze the demands received by taking into consideration the needs of all stakeholders from across all products line
- Identify, create and facilitate process design changes by conducting business and systems process analysis and design at a complex level
- Ensure that the configuration / developed customization works as designed by reviewing the produced solution
- Perform acceptance tests before delivery to the client, to ensure that all the required functionalities and features have been implemented accordingly
- Prepare and support the creation of Release Notes, Known Issues and User Manuals for assigned products
- Update the existing documentation, when analysis of demands leads to changes in it
- Align respective Functional Analysis / Configuration along the business processes in collaboration with the Business Architect
- Responsible for compliance of functional analysis with the documentation design standards (including within the incident management)
- Pre-align functional analysis with the developer to achieve compliance with the documentation design standards.
- University degree (Bachelor/Master) in IT, Economics or other relevant studies
- Minimum 2 years of experience in IT Business Analysis
- Capable of analytical and solution-oriented thinking
- Very good communication and presentation skills
- Capable to deliver optimized solutions based on the clients’ needs
- Able to work on multiple tasks in the same time and maintaining high quality standards
- Structured, organized working style, with an ambition to deliver quality results in limited time
- Able to effectively assess issues and provide stakeholder support
- Active involvement in team activities/decisions
- Effective team-worker in a corporate environment
- Fluent in English (both spoken and written)
- German language skills (B level or above).
Desirable skills (nice to have):
- Basic understanding of text mark-up languages (xml, html...)
- Experience in working with Visual Modelling Tools
- Basic knowledge of business architecture and analysis methodologies
- Experience in using JIRA and Confluence
- Experience in the Insurance field.
Compensation & benefits:
• Very stable work environment, as part of a large Insurance Multinational Group
• Flexible work program, respecting your own private time
• Possibility to work from home
• Full-time, unlimited employment contract with an attractive remuneration package and lunch tickets
• Christmas bonus and performance bonus
• Private pension and private health insurance contribution
• Sport activities contribution
• Extra vacation days
• Time off when holidays fall on a weekend (up to 3 days/year)
• Exchange of experience and training with international professionals, as a premise for personal development
• Career development opportunities
• Free German language courses
• Team building events
• Great workplace, central office location in a green and quiet area, great city view from our open-space terraces, uncrowded work areas etc.