Our mission is to help people integrate technology into everyday life and to enable innovation through technology. We believe working in close cooperation with our clients and employees is the key to success; this means we offer people the best working environment in order to achieve the best results. We love entrepreneurial spirits and encourage people around us to be proactive and make the best decisions not only for business, but for their own personal development.
Our nearshore Romanian offices are located in Bucharest and Iasi and, with over 5000 team members at group level, we make sure we are always close to our customers.
Cegeka has an exciting opportunity for a DevOps Engineer to join us in Bucharest.
As a member of a product team, this position will be assisting other engineering teams in development and maintenance of a Continuous Integration/Delivery pipeline. Candidate will use this knowledge to ensure that team builds, deployments and environments integrate into the product level CI/CD pipeline. Will collaborate with product teams to help track dependencies and investigate issues on the product pipeline. Will also coordinate with Cloud Operations to ensure production requirements and updates go smoothly in production. Candidate will be familiar with Microsoft’s Visual Studio Team Services tooling and Azure environment management.
Nice to have:
What we offer:
· Flexible working environment within a dynamic team;
· We leave you room to balance your work and private life - 22 days as annual vacation + additional vacation days according to the internal policies;
· Access to various training programs (soft and hard skills trainings, according to the internal policies);
· Continous learning and improvement activities (reading groups, competency centers, Events: process related-Agile/Scrum/Kanban, coding oriented TDD Kata);
· Private Medical Subscription, Sanador/Medlife/Regina Maria Clinic - you can also register your family members at a preferential price;
· Free Gym Subscription at Pescariu Sports & Spa (fitness, aerobic, pool) – according to the internal policies;
· Preferential rates to 7Card subscription;
· Bookster access;
· Financial support for the birth of your child or unhappy events (for first and second-degree family;
· Benefit Online platform access, with a monthly allowance from which you can choose to invest in:
· Team events (teambuildings, team hangouts, Christmas party, etc.);
· Long term career development programs;
· Being part of a growing organization with Belgian roots.