Middle (2-5 ani), Senior (5-10 ani)
Salariu brut pe luna
1800 - 1950
ABOUT THE JOB
As a Business Analyst, your role will be to navigate the growth of IKEA and steer the business towards sustained long term profitability, including securing financial business performance and compliance with policies and standards. You will secure and produce relevant information to facilitate the navigation within its store. Supports the BN manager of the store on areas under his responsibility.
ABOUT THE ASSIGNMENT
Your main responsibilities as Business Analyst are:
- Support the Business Navigation & Operations Manager (BNO) in the financial business plan process in the store (Budget, P&L, GPR, Sales tree, etc.)
- Support BNO Manager in bimonthly process (reporting, forecasting, P&L, follow up and forecast performance) by securing that all needed reports are available. Prioritize standard reports and train users how to use them and interpret them.
- Providing relevant analysis on standard reports or ad-hoc reports (actual vs. Goals, Actual vs. FC, TY/LY using KPI dashboard) and proposals in order to improve the performance of the store (P&L, Sales, gross profit components)
- Support relevant stakeholders in Business cases calculation and ensure proper and timely follow up
- Using close the gap to identify opportunities and suggest improvement linked to benchmarks KPIs from proven solutions and good examples.
- Working in close relation with staff planning process and provide the updated forecasts that impacts business drivers
Your knowledge, skills and experience include:
- Degree in Business/Finance/Economics or related field, and/or several years of experience in a similar role
- High level of proficiency in Microsoft Office.
- Proficiency in IT tools and systems. Data base management.
- Understand general accounting principles and guidelines.
- Understand the Profit and Loss structure
- Good knowledge of English & Romanian language, both written and verbal.
- Possess strong analytical skills.
- Organized and accurate
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize workloads and meet the deadlines.
- Action-oriented with the ability to deliver results.
- Being able to communicate and explain the financial analysis.
- Constantly look for more effective ways of working.
- Interesting in understanding the insights of reports and facts.
IKEA offers an exciting and empowering work environment in a global marketplace. And as the world’s leader at life at home, you have exceptional opportunities to grow and develop together with us.