A raspuns la 90% din aplicari in ultimele 30 de zile, in maximum 72 de ore
Middle (2-5 ani), Senior (5-10 ani), Executive (>10 ani)
Purpose of the Role
Work closely with local contacts to ensure production/delivery processes are respected and provide the concept for developing applications to software developer vendor. Requirements analysis involves frequent communication with system users to determine specific feature expectations, resolution of conflict or ambiguity in requirements as demanded by the various users or groups of users.
- Requirements gathering from local and global teams to develop the concept
- Analyzing requirements: determining whether the stated requirements are clear, complete, consistent and unambiguous, resolving any apparent conflicts and forwarding the information to the development team
- Recording requirements: Requirements may be documented in various forms, usually including a summary list or process specifications. Producing a consistent set of models and templates to document the requirements.
- Proactively communicate and collaborate with external and internal customers to analyze information needs and functional requirements
- Proven experience working with Excel and developing and maintaining various analyses and reporting tools.
- Knowledge of Planning & Reporting tool is a plus
- Very good level of English (for both oral and written communication)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to interact professionally with a diverse group, executives, managers, and subject matter experts.
- Software development knowledge.
- Experience with Atlassian products (Jira and Confluence).
GfK is the trusted source of relevant market and consumer information that enables its clients to make smarter decisions. More thanmarket research experts combine their passion with GfK’s long-standing data science experience. This allows GfK to deliver vital global insights matched with local market intelligence from more than 100 countries. By using innovative technologies and data sciences, GfK turns big data into smart data, enabling its clients to improve their competitive edge and enrich consumers’ experiences and choices.