The company offers tremendous opportunities for career progression and a competitive commission structure.
The role is working for a leading Facilities Management company and the role will see you work with a range of national and international organisations.
- Sources and develops new business within the given clients (owners and tenants in the designated buildings).
- Effective communication with existing and potential customers.
- The compilation of effective tender proposals.
- Preparation of quotations and tenders.
- Prompt action of sales leads as directed by the Property Manager or General Manager.
- Directly responsible for maintaining an excelent relationship with the owners and the tenants, for the asignated buildings.
- Takes care of all the owners and tenants complaints, without the ones which apear as an obligation in the administration contracts, wich will be redirected to the Technical Manager, responsible with the preventive mainenance.
- Ensures that all the regulations of the asignated property are followed.
- Facilitates the acces of the new tenants, or the exit of the old ones.
- Facilitates the acces of the construction company’s, wich are responsible for the fit-out work in the asignated buildings. Takes care that the constructors follow the property rules.
- Responsible for delivering the incident reports (for every incident that apears in the property), and for the monthly property report.
- Minimum 1 year experience in the facility management industry
- Exeprience selling maintenance services or facility integrated services
- Customer focused
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Team player, able to motivate or engage internal staff to support sales initiatives
- Be able to quickly ascertain a situation and be decisive in solving it, such as identifying defects.
- Good English command
Benefits: This is an exciting opportunity with strong career development path for the right person. Competitive remuneration and benefits.