Budgeting and controlling manager
Middle (2-5 ani), Senior (5-10 ani)
Acest job nu mai este activ.
Role: The post holder manages consistent financial planning, forecasting, analysis and reporting activities to ensure consolidated reporting to support company’s management in business decision making.
- Assist in formulating the branch's future direction and supporting tactical initiatives;
- Monitor and direct the implementation of strategic business plans;
- Manage the capital/ funding request and budgeting processes as well the budget executing Develop financial and tax strategies;
Financial Execution & Reporting:
- Oversee the issuance of financial information;
- Personally review and approve all forms required by local fiscal and supervisory authorities;
- Report financial results to the authorities and consolidate results and reconcile with parent;
- Monitor the budget execution and ensure on the ground controlling function across all costs encountered by the branch Develop performance measures that support the branch's strategic direction;
- Monitor cash balances and cash forecasts;
- Arrange for debt financing and manage the short term liquidity management, including critical plans for liquidity recovery.
- Supervise transactions executed locally including Central Bank and/or Ministry of Finance operations.;
- Management of liquidity in Nostro accounts of the Bank