Angajatorul nu recruteaza momentan in mod activ pentru aceasta pozitie, dar poti aplica la anunt.
Budget & Reporting Analyst
Middle (2-5 ani), Senior (5-10 ani)
BUDGET & REPORTING Analyst
- 1 year temporary contract with Lugera & Makler working for Philip Morris -
Purpose of the Job:
Assist under supervision in regular departmental activities related to preparation, analysis and monitoring of operating budgets.
- Timely and accurate preparation, consolidation and review of monthly operating expenses accruals;
- Timely placement of purchase orders in line with requests received from budget responsible;
- Timely and accurate codification of invoices in order to ensure payments to suppliers are made according to contracts terms;
- Consolidate, analyze and monitor operating budgets: liaise with budget owners to collect information, analyze inputs received and ensure alignment with commercial plans;
- Assist with the monthly commercial reporting;
- Perform ad-hoc financial/commercial analysis.
- Economic University degree (egg: Business Administration, Finance, Accounting);
- Working Experience: at least 2 years of experience within a Finance department of a FMCG or Financial Consulting company;
- Previous experience of working with SAP;
- Excellent communication and analytical skills;
- Ability to work in a time pressure environment with strict and tight deadlines;
- High learning agility, ability to take on new, more complex and challenging assignments in a dynamic and demanding environment;
- Displaying curiosity about areas outside the immediate role;
- Fluent in English, both oral and written;
- Advanced Microsoft Office (Excel and PowerPoint).