Provide IT services in the area of Help Desk for Business Systems/Application
• Takes internal customer calls
• Receives incidents and problems via phone, email or ticket-system regarding all supported applications (more than 80 different systems in portfolio) with the aim of providing direct resolution to the customer or the functional escalation to the responsible 2nd level teams
• Assessing the business impact (define ticket severity) and driving incident resolution process (ticket ownership)
• Ensures service level agreements’ fulfillment
• Permanent optimization activities, maintenance and enhancements for own support tools are part of the role.
Core competencies, knowledge and experience:
• Strong verbal communication skills in German (C1/C2) and English (B2 or above)
• Strong reporting and analysis skills.
• Customer service oriented.
• Overview of support and maintenance
• Should have good analytical & troubleshooting skills
• Should have good verbal and written communication skills
• System analysis skills for IT troubleshooting
• Conscientiousness and high accuracy in work
• Service orientation
• Flexible attitude and can do attitude
Must have technical / professional qualifications:
Is familiar with and can explain the below concepts. Prior work experience is desirable.
• Operating Systems Knowledge
• Has used an IT Service Management tool (BMC Remedy or similar)
• Know How business support
-Excellent opportunities for learning and international exposure;
-Exciting new career in a dynamic, growing organization;
-Professional and friendly working environment;