With sales of €40. 5 billion in, Continental is among the leading automotive suppliers worldwide and currently employs more than 220k employees in 56 countries. As a division in the Continental Corporation, ContiTech is one of the world's leading industrial specialists. Its customers can be found in key industries such as machine and plant engineering, mining, the agricultural industry, and the automotive industry. With around 43k employees in 44 countries, the company uses its development and material expertise for products and systems made of rubber, polyamide, metal, textile, and electronic components to combine these with individual services. ContiTech always thinks in terms of customer-friendly and environmentally-friendly solutions – going well and truly beyond its roots as a producer of rubber products. With sales of approximately €5. 5 billionthis international technology partner is active with core branches in Europe, Asia, North and South America.
- Good knowledge in material study;
- Optimization of the brazing process;
- Standardization of the brazing/ welding process;
- Experience in aluminum processing (desired);
- Verifies and approves projects feasibility;
- Coordinates a team of 6 technicians;
- Participates at audits;
- Communicates with the customer;
- Involved in clients claim analyses;
- Improves the brazing process;
- Scrap analyses; defines procedures to reduce scrap;
- Production chain support.
- Technical University degree;
- 1-2 years in a similar position;
- English - Advanced;
- SAP R/3 Intermediate;
- Office Software;
- Databases Basic;
- Project management experience;
- Communication skills, quality and details oriented.