Brand Manager food Division
Middle (2-5 ani), Entry (0-2 ani), Senior (5-10 ani)
FICOSOTA Marketing Romania is looking for a business minded professional with university degree in Marketing or Economics.
- At least 3 years work experience in this realm in FMCG.
- Genuine interest in marketing, brand management and channel marketing (marketing at the POS).
- Prior experience in trade marketing, in-store marketing or sales in FMCG sector would be an advantage.
- We will take into consideration's only Resumes in English version!
- Decisive, analytical and performance-driven person.
- Fluent in spoken and written English, ideally holding a C1 level certificate according to CEFR.
- Microsoft Office suite proficiency including Word, Excel, and Power Point. Clean driving license
The position is designed to serve the Romanian market for Ficosota Food business. The Food brands of Ficosota Maretti, Kubeti, MyMotto and Livity constitute an important part of Ficosota business and are currently sold on more than 70 markets worldwide. This is a full time position, located in Bucharest.
We expect work to be carried out in a professional manner. Drive to perform tasks properly and thoroughly is essential. Adherence to our corporate guidelines is required. We expect you to work with others as part of a team. We expect you to travel to Bulgaria and within the country when required.
The role is open to people who have the following attributes:
- Fully self-accountable, hence able to work with little or no supervision
- Advanced analytical and excellent time-management skills
- Motivated by the essence of work and the results achieved
- Open to new things, easily accepting changes
- Enthusiastic, with pride in work, desire to finish and complete things properly and on time
- Instrumental in managing different projects
Practical and resourceful
In general you will ensure the execution of all planned marketing activities with strong in-store focus and in very close interaction with the Sales teams. Thus, you will support the Head of Marketing Food Bulgaria and Romania in overseeing the agreed brand plans implementation.
Your main duties will include, without being limited to:
- Monitoring and analyzing the respective snack categories, competitors, consumer attitudes and habits on both markets with strong focus on Retail audit reports interpretation and workable graphical presentation
- Sales and brand performance analysis
- Implementing agreed ATL& BTL activities plan in line with the brand strategy in a timely manner
- Building, executing and analyzing brand campaigns in close collaboration with the headquarter office in Bulgaria
- Proactively proposing brand and category development strategies, presenting strong justification and action plan to deliver them
- Managing all assigned projects with third parties (agencies and advertising materials suppliers, among others) with minimum or no supervision
- Development and/or adaptation of full set of POS materials for both markets
Managing the assigned marketing budget responsively and reporting on its status as required
As a Brand manager in our company you will closely interact with the Sales teams, Global Business Unit team, Logistics and Finance Departments, as well as with external research and advertising agencies and producers
- The opportunity to join one of the fastest growing FMCG companies in New Europe
- The chance to become part of a great team fostering a friendly and motivating work environment
- The possibility to work in a homey office in the heart of Bucharest
- Attractive package, adequate to your efforts and achievements
- Premium Private medical Insurance
- Meal Tickets
Fresh fruits , Coffee Tea
If you are interested in this opportunity and meet the aforementioned requirements, please apply directly to this Job Posting or send your CV to
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted ‘’