- Definition of strategic line for allocated brands according to the company's strategy (Marketing mix, Key objectives, initiatives, impacts, budget, KPI’s, ROI)
- Development, implementation, execution and evaluation of marketing initiatives and activities (print, trade, web, social media, broadcast, events etc.), in conformity with the budget assigned
- Enhancement of brand awareness, relevant differentiation, value, accessibility and emotional connection
- Development of a brand’s P&L performance, monitoring of marketing trends, identifcation of opportunities and observation of competitive products in the marketplace
- Collection, analysis, evaluation and interpretation of information obtained from market research
- Evaluation of market reports and delivery of proposals for short and long term actions/solutions to Marketing Manager
- Providing data analysis, insight and support for the Sales Team – SWOT analysis, marketing campaigns, product training and presentations, etc.
- Driving brand understanding and support throughout the organization
- Development of an integrated launch, forecast and ongoing marketing plan for new brands
Relevant experience in pharma and/or hospital business.
Proficient in written and spoken English (mandatory).
Strong communication and influence skills – clear, concise, and persuasive in style. Ability to build effective relationships with agencies, cross-functional teams, customers.
Analytical ability to convert analysis into insights, sustainable strategies, and actionable plans.
Strong organizational skills and the ability to handle multiple deadlines.
Budget-management skills and proficiency.
Good understanding of the audience and customers.
About Paul Hartmann
Paul Hartmann Romania is part of Hartmann GROUP - the German company with more than 200 years experience in the development of medical devices and hygiene products.
The HARTMANN brand is recognised under a complete portfolio for concentrated areas such as Personal healthcare (blood pressure and body temperature monitors, medical plasters), Wound treatment solutions, Incontinence management, Risk prevention, Disinfection.