Middle (2-5 ani)
engleză - avansat
Acest anunt este inactiv, însă puteți trimite în continuare CV-ul Dvs. la aceasta companie
British American Tobacco Romania currently has an exciting opportunity for a Brand Manager, joining us on a permanent basis in our offices in Bucharest.
The Brand Manager is primarily responsible in detailing the strategic plans of the brands across Centre Europe South markets. Elaborate the tactical plan to transform the strategy in reality. Develop the strategies and plans of the brands in line with the objectives of the BAT brand portfolio.
Job purpose and key deliverables:
- Ensure the implementation and development of effective planning and strategies.
- Achieve volume objectives and market share of the BAT within the market by performing key activities in accordance with the company's vision and goals and based on market dynamics and consumer knowledge.
- Reach the level set of key indicators: Consumer Share, Notoriety, Test / Purchase Level, Brand Image Evaluation.
- Contribute to the development of annual and longer-term business plans; forecast performance against business key performance indicators; develop business cases for key activities/projects; and estimate the financial and human resources required to deliver performance targets. Take responsibility for all aspects of an efficient planning cycle process, including long- and short term development and marketing activities.
- Stay well-informed of trends in the marketplace to ensure a competitive position on the market.
- Responsible for allocation of the budget which is agreed with Head of Marketing.
- Develop and obtain approvals to support budgets of Brand activities and to maintain an updated status regarding the expenses/ remain in real time.
- Provide recommendations and key relevant information to stakeholders and proactively collaborate with parties involved to achieve business results in an efficient manner.
- Manager the business partnership with the Advertising Agencies as to ensure the efficient implementation of advertising campaigns, the production of materials and the implementation of all programs in accordance with the agreed activities, legal provisions and global standards of the Brand.
- Ensure product competitiveness by monitoring the quality and characteristics of BAT products and competition and through developing the product and packaging under the agreed conditions. Serve as ambassador for the essence of the brand and maintain a portfolio of brands, defining the measures used to determine brand effectiveness and using the results to inform future activities.
- Use BAT’s formal development framework to identify the team's individual development needs.
- Plan and implement actions, including continuing professional development to build professional capabilities.
- Provide informal training or coaching to others throughout the organization in own area of expertise to enable others to improve performance and fulfill personal potential.
- University Degree in relevant fields;
- Possesses strong knowledge of marketing techniques (quantitative & qualitative), their application and limitations;
- Technical, analytical and cross-functional collaboration experience;
- Proactive mindset, self-driven and motivated;
- Comfortable working in a matrix environment;
- Organisation structures, works collaboratively and not easily fazed by ambiguity;
- Has confidence to challenge and offer recommendations for business result improvement;
- Structured & organised way of thinking; able to synthesis key information from diverse sources
- Excellent interpersonal & communication skills, ability to modulate tone and message. depending on meeting agenda, stakeholder seniority and desired outcome;
- Lateral thinker - problem-solver mindset, constructive;
- Displays leadership characteristics; able to inspire & develop team members.