Brand Building Executive BCS
Middle (2-5 ani), Entry (0-2 ani)
Acest job nu mai este activ.
- Manage relationships with the ATL and BTL agencies involved in the brand activities
- Being able to fulfillment of the tasks described in the job description sheet, both individual and team, as they are regularly agreed (in writing);
- Being responsible in relation to the work done
- Input to build launch plans for allocated brands
- Adaptation of the activation plan following brand guidelines
- Get legal and regulatory confirmation for the mix elements of the innovation
- Constantly monitor targeted KPIs; monitor and report activation results for responsible brand
to regional team
- Provide input to/request support and input from CEE/European regional brand teams on allocated brands
- Lead & coordinate regionally assigned CEE project(s), as per the regional agreements
- Help coordinate the adaptation of all media materials (for resp. brands)
- Input to the media briefing for responsible brands
- Local input and monitoring of the brands media plans
- Monitor, report and use the agreed brand budget on responsible brands
- Help manage the advertising and consumer budgets allocated and make all the necessary inputs into the system according to the existent way of working
- Input into product artwork development/ approval process
- Input in the system all the expenses in time, so that the planned activities can be implemented smoothly
- Prepare presentations as required by the Category Manager, regional and/or local team
WHAT DO WE OFFER?
Take a moment, picture yourself enjoying Unilever team and having:
- the opportunity to develop yourself in a complex role
- full equipment in terms of integrated learning approach both for soft and technical skills
- a competitive salary package
- business laptop
- company shop
- transport facilitation to Bucharest Head Quarters
- agile and flexible working schedule
What do you think? Did it capture your attention?
Apply and join our team!