Accountant and Salary administrator
Piața Victoriei, București
Acest job nu mai este activ.
- The person we seek is ambitious, driven and focused.
- We are looking for someone who is an untraditional individual administrative person - a person who has an outgoing personality, but who also has the necessary structure and focus to run a good administration.
- Being firm and working in a fixed structure is a must have
What we offer
- International environment
- Challenging projects
- A fast-growing company outlook and huge personal growth potential
- A competitive, dynamic & awesome team
- A fun, flexible and relaxed work environment
- A central office location in Bucharest
- Premium medical insurance.
Our new colleague will be responsible for Heimdal Security bookkeeping, salaries, VAT and Tax in Romania – but invoicing and debt collection for all our partners and customers globally.
You will receive a minimum 2 weeks' training in our Danish office, which will also help align expectations going forward and help influence how we do our international bookkeeping.
- Several years of experience with handling Romanian bookkeeping, salaries, taxes and VAT.
- Experience with reporting to Romanian government for salaries, taxes, etc.
- 2 Solid references from previous employees
- Excellent English verbal and writing skills.
Adding a motivation letter is a big plus!
- Why do you believe you'd be a good fit for this role?