Founded in, SNC-Lavalin is one of the leading engineering and construction groups in the world and a major player in the ownership of infrastructure. From its offices in over 40 countries, SNC-Lavalin provides EPC and EPCM services to clients in a variety of industry sectors, including mining & metallurgy, oil & gas, environment & water, infrastructure and clean power. In many cases, SNC-Lavalin combines these services with its financing and operations & maintenance capability to provide a complete end-to-end project approach.
The Finance Shared Services Centre (FSSC) in Romania is the internal "unit" responsible for the execution and the handling of specific transactional tasks. The goal of the FSSC is to provide increased levels of service to internal customers (. business units) by optimizing and standardizing processes and systems to reorganize some of the transaction-based activities into one centralized location.
As Billing Agent, you will perform accounting tasks relative to the issuance of invoices, as part of a billings team for a global shared services center.
The Billing Agent will report into a Billings Supervisor and will be applying newly established processes and procedures as part of the deployment of the billing processes in the center.
- Prepares invoices and controls revenue cycle by applying billing conditions, processing invoices, verifying WIP and receivable balances, and issuing invoices to clients.
- Prepares and issues invoices to customers;
- Issues monthly customer statements both internally and externally;
- Update customer files with issued invoices, updates billing conditions, and collaborates with project teams for bill presentment;
- Process credit memos;
- Update the customer master file with contact information, billing addresses, etc;
- Enter invoices into customer invoicing web sites (when applicable);
- Submit invoices by electronic data for internal approvals and issuance to clients;
- Protects organization's value by keeping information confidential;
- Contribute to developing a Team-Based culture.
- Proficiency in English & French;
- Attention to detail and thoroughness;
- Accounting capabilities and analyzing information;
- Customer service oriented;
- Ability to work well in a team environment.
- The working schedule has 2 shifts: 10:00 - 19:00; 13:00 - 22:00 (Monday to Friday)
- General accounting knowledge;
- PC Proficiency;
- Data entry skills;
- Experience working in a shared-services environment would be a plus.
- Commencement date – as soon as possible.