Entry (0-2 ani), Middle (2-5 ani)
The Billing Specialist is responsible for keeping a record of all the company's invoices and ensuring that clients pay their accounts with the company. The ideal candidate will be professional, with service spirit and pro-active attitude and will have a background in Accounting.
- Invoice billing management (invoice application, approval and invoice acknowledgement);
- Introduce invoice process to other related department;
- Monitors the billing process operation to ensure the KPI Index (timeliness rate and accuracy rate) can be reached;
- Report the invoice process operation status to HQ periodically;
- Reads the sales contracts and analyzes in detail all information regarding the trade/ payment terms Registers the invoice information in the internal systems;
- Communicates with related departments to obtain the supporting documents for fulfillment;
- Applies special procedures of fulfillment of the contract based on Manager’s support and approval Cooperates with related departments for process improvement, contract negotiation, contract terms improvement etc;
- Provides periodical reports to the manager or upon request;
- Maintain and update billing trigger plan based on delivery plan;
- Print and send the invoice to customer for sign back and acceptance;
- Monitors the billing and revenue recognition process and pro-actively push related departments to solve the problems. Regularly analyze the business status and send the report timely.
- Bachelor degree in Contract management, economic, commercial, accounting, financing or related discipline or related major;
- Proficiency in English.
- Knowledge of MS Office (Excel, Outlook, Power Point, Word) is mandatory;
- Excellent Customer Service and communication skills;
- Excellent time management, multi-task oriented, organized and keen sense of personal accountability;
- Strong sense of urgency, highly motivated, with strong work ethic and flexibility to meet tight deadlines;
- High attention to details and accuracy;
- Ability to work in a multi-cultural environment.