Acest job nu mai este activ.
Trust, Transform & Thrive with a company whose mission is to leading clients on their digital transformation journeys, DXC Technology will be recognized globally as a force multiplier, enabling clients to seize the opportunities presented by today’s rapidly changing technologies
DXC Technology is the world’s leading independent, end-to-end IT services company, helping clients harness the power of innovation to thrive on change. Created by the merger of CSC and the Enterprise Services business of Hewlett Packard Enterprise, we haveemployees in more than 70 countries, serving some 6,000 clients. We tap into global talent, powerful next-generation IT solutions and extensive partner relationships to help clients transform digitally and seize opportunities.
The Finance team at DXC Technology provides world class decision support driving profitable growth and exceptional shareholder value through our commitment to operational excellence, people development, and innovation. We provide accurate and timely financial information meeting the company’s regulatory and fiduciary responsibilities with unwavering integrity.
In the Finance division, our reporting and controlling teams are working on tasks like asset management, financial integration of mergers and acquisitions, as well as USGAAP-reporting. Our objective is to display all business activities in a financially correct and transparent manner.
Our world-class talent is our driver of change, working alongside clients to help them transform for the future, without breaking what works. Our talent is augmented by an alliance of leading technology companies.
- Oversee and streamline billing and consumption processes;
- Responsible for providing process and system expertise in the areas of order acceptance, order management & invoicing;
- Responsible for implementing billing and pricing models according to contract requirements (in case of new business: adjusting existing model to new requirements);
- Management of order management and consumption analysts thus ensuring on-time processing of order & invoicing transactions, incorporating change orders as required or during on-going/operational project phases;
- Monthly coordination of business inputs to the ongoing billing team;
- Coordinates activities of the Billing team according to the actual Billing calendar;
- Monitors the transitions between invoicing and consumption analysts and ensures there are no fallouts;
- Responsible and accountable for working with Collections and the OMIs assigned to the account to resolve invoicing issues;
- Acts as primary Client interface for billing activities;
- Chair of Billing Board forum, contributes to making billing decisions in agreement with client, presents outcome of meetings towards Business owners.
- Define billing reporting requirements with the customer;
- Monitors and ensures the Billing schedule and requirements are met;
- Makes sure that order acceptance criteriaâ€™s are met and that invoicing related prerequisites are available, like Assignment IDs and POÂ´s from customer entities, correct Bill To & Ship To addresses, correct VAT ID, etc.;
- Understands and ensures compliance with Order Acceptance policies, procedures;
- Maintains and is responsible for high standards of business control, ensuring compliance with company policy and business process requirements;
- Follow the Credit Note policy in a compliant way;
- Ensures the entire Billing and invoicing process matches SOX (Sarbanes-Oxley Act) stipulations.
- Works with appropriate Account leaders to ensure a quality billing document is presented to the external customer;
- Ensures quality and timeliness of client invoicing ;
- Champions resolution of issues that impact invoicing processes (contract changes, renewals, unbillable data, disputes etc.);
- Works closely with the external customer and the internal stakeholders to identify and implement process improvements.
- Proven experience as a supervisor, team leader or account manager;
- Proven expertise in working with and coordinating individual across multiple regions;
- Proven track record for improving process efficiencies and solving problems
- Staff development skills;
- Ability to learn a variety of job descriptions;
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
- Outstanding organizational and leadership skills;
- Good knowledge of MS Office;
- Good understanding of order to cash processes;
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills;
- Ability to manage multiple projects concurrently;
- Continuous learning opportunities;
- Great opportunity for professional development in the IT field;
- Competitive remuneration package;
- Medical insurance;
- 3 days additional paid leave (total: 24 days);
- Food vouchers
- Life insurance
- Wellness program
Please note the above statements describe the general nature and level of work only. They are not a complete list of all required responsibilities, duties and skills. Other duties may be added, or this description amended at any time.