Billing & Contract Specialist
Middle (2-5 ani), Entry (0-2 ani)
Anunt ce permite munca la distanta
engleză - avansat
Acctas BPO is a Business Process Outsourcing (BPO) company based in Romania and serving clients globally. We provide cost-effective outsourced services to companies operating anywhere in the world and provide assistance to international companies with operations in Romania or who want to open an office in Romania. We use standard and innovative technologies and provide the highest level of service for simple and complex processes.
We are currently seeking a highly focused and organized full-time Billing / Contract Specialist to be part of our Accounting and Financial team, be responsible for Order-to-Cash Processes.
- Advanced or native-level English.
- 2+ years of experience in fields related to Account Payables and/or Order-to-Cash Processes.
- Ability to communicate efficiently;
- Experience with Microsoft Office, especially Excel.
- Salesforce or other CRM desired but not required.
- Meticulous attention to detail and ability to ensure accuracy;
- Extremely organized.
- Availability in thе evening on a weekly basis follow-up with stakeholders in thе US and Canada.
- A desire to grow and take on new responsibilities.
- Drаft, rеviеw аnd assеss: Master Sеrvicеs Agreemеnts, Licenses Agrеemеnts, аnd Statements of Work; (CONTRACTS)
- Keеp updаted records of all contrаcts (SOWs, CRs, etc.) in Sharepoint;
- Update financial reports and resource utilization tool based on contracts (SOWs, CRs, etc.) information;
- Offer support to Project Managers and Sales in order to prepare quotes, formal proposals, and statements of work;
- Follow-up with Stakeholders each quarter in order to ensure timely renewal;
- Keep updated records and issue & build specific sales reports in Salesforce
- Become familiar with all internal and external processes, as well as services and rates within the Transiris Group.
- Work closely with the Project Managers and Finance team to validate monthly billable hours;
- Issue invoices as per contract, planning and manager’s validation;
- Create, run, build reports in Quickbooks;
- Build budgeting reports for projects and keep updated records of them in Sharepoint;
- Take proactive measures and ensure payments for invoices are made timely;
- Perform collections function;
- Update billing reports and keep records of them in Sharepoint;
- Resolve any situations that may arise in the Order-to-Cash process.
Benefits & Perks
- Accessible, central location near Piata Unirii Square;
- Flexible working schedule, provided the deadlines and meetings are respected;
- Work from Home or from the Office;
- Learning and development opportunities;
- Private medical insurance;
- Training when needed.