Entry (0-2 ani), Middle (2-5 ani)
Salariu brut pe luna
800 - 1100 €
This role is an exciting career opportunity for those who are fluent in English and who aim at fully exploit their knowledge in the finance and accounting fields. The position is also a good opportunity for beginners as we will help you learn everything you need to know on the job.
The Billing Agent role is part of the Billings Team of SNC-Lavalin’s Finance Shared Services Centre.
You will be in charge of issuing client invoices. You will be closely collaborating with project teams in order to obtain all required information, validate billing conditions and ensure the client invoice is issued timely and accurately.
- Prepare client invoices based on billing conditions and instructions
- Prepare intercompany invoices
- Issue and send clients invoices, including submission on client self-service portal
- Issue credit memos
- Issue monthly statement of accounts for internal and external clients.
- Maintain project information to ensure billing conditions are timely entered and updated
- Maintain all billing related project documentation in a central document repository
- Proficiency in English, French is a plus
- Basic accounting knowledge is a plus
- University Degree or relevant work experience
- Excellent Knowledge of Microsoft Office suite
- Basic knowledge of Oracle or another ERP system is a plus
Capabilities and qualifications
- Strong team player
- Strong customer service orientation
- Able to set priorities and complete multiple tasks simultaneously
- Good analytical abilities paired with a good sense of meticulousness
- Work experience in a shared services, process driven or service center environment
- Good communication skills
Our offer towards work-life balance
- Direct contract with SNC-Lavalin
- Motivational financial package & flexible benefits
- Team activities, team-building events, FunWork
- Employees Wellness Program – fresh fruits, free coffee and tea, chair massage, employee wellness rooms
- Learning and Development programs, Career opportunities
- CSR & Sport activities
- Open and dynamic work environment
- Flexible working schedule organized in 2 shifts: 10:00 - 19:00 and 13:00 - 22:00* Monday to Friday
*3 mandatory evening shifts per month, with the possibility to extend to a maximum of 10 evening shifts per month (bonus after the 6th evening shift).