- Perform monthly billing for EMEA and local entities in line with the procedure - issue and record invoices issued by each entity in line with corporate and local requirements;
- Provide support to all departments regarding billing;
- Prepares all billing reports required by the internal procedure;
- Post incoming payments into AR and ensure correct posting; investigate any differences or missing details to ensure accuracy. Investigate with budget owners or customers, details about payments and determine correct course of action;
- Review AR aging report monthly, perform reconciliation AR with GL to ensure accounting entries are correct and complete and investigate differences;
- Analyze, verify and post transactions to journals, ledgers and other records. Analyzes, investigates and corrects accounting entries as needed. Performs monthly reconciliation of all accounts under responsibility;
- Establishes and maintains accounting practices to ensure accurate and reliable data necessary for business operations;
- Coordinates schedules, activities and reports with other departments. Establishes and maintains operating procedures agreed with the other entities;
- Submits any required reports of business financial operations to the management of the company
- Various accounting assignments within the Finance department.
- Makes sure that other colleagues and departments comply with the internal procedures, the management decisions and the legal requirements;
- Collaborates with other colleagues and departments in order to establish or improve working procedures. Investigate system capabilities and seek ways of improvement in order to gain efficiency and accuracy;
- Maintain a good working relation with all related parties.
- University degree and at least 3 years of experience as an accountant;
- English proficiency;
- Good planning and organizing abilities;
- Attention to detail;
- Good accounting / Analytical skills;
- Business acumen
- Team player;
- Good oral and written communication;
- Technical skills: Knowledge of IAS/US GAAP, fiscal legislation, accounting software programs, email systems, Windows applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Windows NT/2K/XP); Internet Explorer.