Orange Romania’s Big Data Development Team is looking for a new colleague to help in the design and development of a scaled enterprise highly scalable and extensible Big Data platform which enables collection, storage, modeling, and analysis of massive(TB) of live & offline data from numerous source channels like network data processing, web generated.
You will grow in our team as part of the IT development division which counts 100 software development professionals. Our developers and architects constantly meet up to share their technical experiences from their projects. You will have the chance to engage in conversations around modern software practices, new tools or solutions that worked or not for them and to validate your assumptions around a particular difficult problem that you encountered.
•years of working with Scala + Java
• Hadoop or other data processing technologies knowledge
• Core competencies Maven/Sbt, Git
• Basic Spark, message brokers(Kafka or RabbitMQ), Sql knowledge
• Basic Linux knowledge
Knowledge in one of the following is a plus:
• Knowledge in one of the following: Cloudera, Hortonworks, AWS or Azure
• Spark/Scala/Java/Python certification is a plus
• Knowledge of NoSql databases and technologies like: Apache Kudu, Cassandra, Hive, HBase, Flume
• Experience developing large-scale data warehousing , mining or analytic systems
• Knowledge in engineering machine learning, feature engineering
• Knowledge with Business Intelligence Tools like Tableau or QlikView
Who you are:
• You are creativity and problem solving
• You have a natural desire to know and the determination to find solutions
• You are all about sharing and collaboration with your teammates
Thank you for applying!