Middle (2-5 ani), Senior (5-10 ani), Entry (0-2 ani)
Adresa/ adresele jobului
- Specify, commission and help set the new Big Data Analytics Platform.
- Maintain large data sets using advanced statistical/modeling tools and willing to pull datasets directly from source systems.
- Work with appropriate parties to resolve or remediate data quality issues.
- Verifying the integrity of the underlying data; constant monitoring and validation of the underlying theories and methodologies.
- Focus on developing and maintaining econometrics models for macro factor forecasting.
- Conduct statistical analysis and develop sophisticated quantitative hotel availability search & booking models to optimise search to click , as well click to booking conversion rates.
- Excellent communications skills (written / verbal) at all organizational levels.
- Results/task orientated with excellent attention to detail.
- Ability to manage and prioritize effectively and resolve conflicting priorities.
Mandatory Skills / Experience:
- PhD or Masters Degree. A degree in a quantitative field is preferred. Otherwise in mathematics, physics, or related field with academic understanding of advanced statistics and high performance computing
- Experience of information retrieval, applied machine learning, and related fields
- Experience with relational & non-relational databases (SQL, Apache Spark, etc.);
- Data Analysis Programming skills;
- Data Analytics: Experience solving a variety of specific business challenges through analysis of data;
- Experience in Graph Analytics.
Preferred Skills / Experiences:
- MySQL Database and data warehousing skills.
- Hadoop: Architect level understanding of Hadoop environment including monitoring and control.
- Experience loading a variety of data into HDFS and ability to define best practices.
- Experience in a variety of Hadoop related open source technologies (HBase, HCat, Storm, Spark, etc). Experience in other NoSQL databases is a plus.
- Big Data Analytics: Practical experience analysing vast quantities of data in Hadoop utilizing MapReduce big data functions.
ne or more of the following programming languages: R (preferred), Python, Ruby, Matlab.
If this sounds interesting, get in touch today. Please send your resume at and we’ll get back to you!