HCM Tender/ Bid Writer
The role of HCM (Human Capital Management) Tender Writer is to deliver high quality / impact propositions, part of tendering process of Oracle prospects/customers and hold a reputation for always delivering and engaging across diverse teams and at all levels of the business.
It is expected to maximize the opportunity win rate and deal values by ensuring tenders engagements and responses are of the highest standard possible.
The successful candidate will be required to react with speed to the evolving world of Cloud, both externally in understanding the market, and internally as our processes and terms evolve.
The role requires effective integration, engagement and communication within account teams and prospective clients, to build rapport and credibility.
You will be working in a multinational environment in our EMEA and JAPAC Solution Engineering HUB in Bucharest (Romania).
You will support the HCM (Human Capital Management) Solution Engineering HUB for EMEA-JAPAC and be trained in the Oracle HCM product portfolio as well as the Solution Engineer role.
In this role you will be directing and contributing to the creation of customer value propositions, managing all (x-lob) aspects of the associated tender, liaising with the customer account team and internal teams, coordinating activity, creating high quality, and high impact material - up to and including negotiation. You will also be expected to build repeatable, winning processes.
Frequent possibilities to support opportunities in various industries and countries will give you an excellent insight into customer business needs and market trends.
Oracle provides an environment that enables employees to learn, grow and be successful. Specifically related to the solution engineer role in the Solution Engineering HUB we provide:
- An environment that is focused on continuous learning
- Ample opportunity to train on new products and to develop new personal and interpersonal skills
- A combination of deploying product knowledge and sales abilities
- A challenging and interesting work environment with the possibility for interaction with colleagues, customers and partners across Europe
- Excellent possibilities to develop yourself and your career.
What you will be doing:
- Works with the customer account teams and internal teams in order to understand the requirement and deliver a high-quality tender document fit for purpose, within customer defined timeframes
- Become the internal Oracle expert for a designated product set within the HCM Product portfolio
- Coordinate and review/edit proposal input from a variety of stakeholders, typically involving contributions from sales, marketing, product teams, finance, commercial, legal and delivery
- Formatting and proof-reading tender applications and supporting material prior to referral for review and approval to Sales
- Risk tracking and management throughout the tender process
- Managing and maintaining Tender Knowledge Library (electronically)
- Keep up to date regarding the latest technologies and solutions from both Oracle and its competitors.
- Working with the virtual HCM teams and not only, across the EMEA and Japac organizations.
- Becomes a recognized expert in high quality propositions, ensuring you are seen as the exemplar and advisor to the rest of the Oracle organization
- Build repeatable, winning processes
What we are looking for:
- Experienced Tender Manager
- The ability to articulate a technical proposal in writing
· Good understanding of the Human Resources business processes (any of the following: Personnel Administration, Recruitment, Performance Management, Compensation and Benefits, Training, Payroll).
- Worked in a business role – preferably with exposure to HR Applications (PeopleSoft, Taleo, E-Business Suite, and Fusion) but other HR software products are acceptable as well. Excellent research, administrative and MS Office skills, particularly word, excel and power-point
- Excellent communication, writing skills
- Good organizational and time management skills
- Experience of working to deadlines
- Openness to work with different languages & cultures (you will support most of the EMEA – JAPAC countries)
- Results orientation, you won’t be satisfied until the job is done with the right quality
- Ability to work in (virtual) teams. To get a specific job done often requires working together with many colleagues spread out in different countries
- Self motivated, you have the natural drive to learn and pick up new challenges
- Team spirit
- Adapting to change
- Always looking to raise the bar of own skills/competencies development
- Work experience in a similar role is an advantage
- Fluency (including writing) in English is a must, second language is a plus.
Oracle - Like no one else:
- A challenging job in a positive atmosphere within an international organisation with a dynamic team
- The opportunity to influence your job and your workplace and to become part of a innovative business unit
- A competitive compensation package that is aligned with your qualifications and includes an employee benefits scheme
Most important is an eagerness to learn!
If you find it interesting and fun to pick up a new product from a growing portfolio of industry leading products, then this is the place to be!