Middle (2-5 ani)
Adresa/ adresele jobului
Se recruteaza si din
This position will support the Bidding Solutions Electronics Commodity in identifying and developing suppliers to achieve competitive cost with highest quality and on time delivery performances.
Roles and Responsibilities
• Participate in the development of Electronics commodity strategy to support New Bids requirements.
• Identify material spend, develop and lead commodity strategy to gain supply chain leverage across the enterprise.
• Mitigate supply chain challenges and provide resolutions to support programs for Global operations.
• Lead RFQ/RFI activities and support cost reduction initiatives to achieve a competitive total cost of ownership.
• Support agreement and contract negotiations with suppliers.
• Conduct supplier capability and financial health assessments.
• Organize regular supplier performance reviews to address supplier performance in achieving supply chain expectations.
• Develop long-term strategic relationships with strategic and key suppliers.
Basic Qualifications: • Business/Engineering/Finance Degree preferred; Diploma with relevant experience will also be considered.
• Minimum 5 years of supply chain experience in commodity management/purchasing/procurement functions, must have experience in managing electronics commodities.
• Experience in negotiating contracts and purchasing terms and conditions
• Familiar with Global electronics supply base and regional supply chain operation.
• Strong interpersonal relationship skills with good communication and presentations skills.
• Fluent in spoken and written English.
• Able to work independently and manage cross-cultural working relationships.