Middle (2-5 ani), Senior (5-10 ani)
Salariu aproximativ brut oferit / luna in euro
Acest anunt este inactiv, însă puteți trimite în continuare CV-ul Dvs. la aceasta companie
Ixia was acquired by Keysight Technologies Inc. in 2017. Keysight helps scientists and engineers address their toughest challenges with precision and confidence, offering the most precise electronic measurement solutions in the industry. Keysight employees leverage their insight and passion to revolutionize electronic measurement and make a difference in the world.
Keysight IT department is looking for strong candidates having in-depth knowledge of Business Intelligence platforms. The role will involve identifying opportunities for improvements throughout the system, particularly around data, configuration and reporting using cutting edge tools such as MicroStrategy, Incorta, OneStream, Spotfire, and Informatica. You will also be involved in the support, enhancement, design and implementation of changes required within the BI platforms. Business teams will look to you for advice on technology, functionality and direction BI platforms are taking. If you have experience and like to learn to work alongside a world class team, in a very fast paced environment, this role is for you!
- Participate and contribute in software development from the feasibility phase through to concept, design, development and testing/defect resolution phases
- Analyze new business requirements and determine tasks required for implementation
- Design and implement reporting data models including the design of the data warehouse tables, source to target ETL logic, and report dashboard development
- Develop and test software packages or modules in a rigorous and timely manner
- Analyze system incident reports, perform root-cause analysis, assess alternatives, and implement solutions.
- Analyze and test the software product performance and capability.
- Monitor product performance, quality and reliability, identifies problem or unfavorable deviations, recommends and executes corrective actions
- System Administration, Develop/review technical documents to ensure consistency, accuracy and compliance with BI reference architecture
- Analyze, synthesize, and interpret data from a variety of data sources using reporting and ETL tools
- Work in small teams, collaborate well with global customers, and take ownership of your work
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree preferably in computer science or related field
- 4+ years of relevant experience in one or more ETL/BI reporting tools such as MicroStrategy, Incorta, OneStream, Spotfire, and Informatica (ETL)
- Strong SQL experience
- Strong proficiency in scripting for example: Python, PERL, PL/SQL
- Experience translating business requirements into design
- Experience with OBIA/DAC is a plus
- Self-motivated, excellent attention to detail, and problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Thrive in a fast-paced environment
Keysight Technologies is 100% focused on helping companies tackle the toughest electronic design, test and measurement challenges through a combination of trusted hardware, innovative software and our own global team of industry experts. The result? Insights that lead to innovation. From home entertainment to network reliability to communicating wirelessly, Keysight provides the measurement capabilities that make our world more productive and a safer place to live.