BI Consultant [QlikView, Qlik Sense]
Entry (0-2 ani), Middle (2-5 ani), Senior (5-10 ani)
Winfo is hiring full-time Qlik BI specialists to join our growing team. Based on deep collaboration and understanding of client needs, you will deliver solutions that help clients measure, analyze and optimize business performance across the entire enterprise:
- Work with business customers to provide requirements analysis and define a scope for new report requirements and perform changes to existing functionality;
- Support the development of productive relationships with non-IT staff performing BI-related activities and management, operational and other reporting activities;
- Leading meetings in preparation for project planning directly with client business users, including requirements and architecture review, and project milestone sessions.
- Hands-on experience with one or more BI/Reporting tools such as QlikView/Qlik Sense, SQL, SAP BI, Oracle OBIEE, MS Power BI, Tableau etc;
- University degree in a quantitative academic discipline (economics, statistics, mathematics, cybernetics, etc.);
- Experience in working/querying relational datasets from multiple sources;
- Analytical skills focused on multidimensional data analysis;
- Ability to recognize and interpret business requirements;
- Strong English communication skills.
We focus on employees’ development by creating a culture of excellence and offering extensive training programs that support professional growth. Friendly, professional and fun are some of the words people use to describe the work-environment at Winfo. Our headquarter office is located in Bucharest, at Asmita Gardens.
- Competitive remuneration based on qualifications and seniority;
- Continuous training and development programs;
- Soft skills training;
- World Class membership;
- A modern working environment: open, informal, fun atmosphere;
- Relaxation area - PlayStation Console, garden, and coffee every morning;
- Team events
Please note that only eligible candidates will be contacted.