Senior (5-10 ani), Middle (2-5 ani)
The Reporting Developer supports design, develops and ensures conduction of all relevant steps for development of reports, reporting solutions according to the business and technical specifications.
- Is responsible for technical design, development, unit testing and documentation of reports and reporting solutions.
- Builds static, dynamic complex reports, dashboards and scorecards.
- Analyzes the data sources availability and possibilities for the reporting solutions and describes GAPs.
- Cooperates tightly with analytical teams and architecture to ensure alignment of the DWH solution with the Reporting solution.
- Ensures implementation of reports/data delivery to the end-users based on agreed governance and rules.
- Participates in the estimation process for development phase based on identified solutiecifications as well as impact of changes to existing functionalities.
- Is responsible for support level 3 activities solving production incidents thus assuring proper continuity of business activities within agreed SLAs.
- Collaborates with other IT division/departments, enterprise architecture, release management and project management units in order to align execution of all necessary steps to deliver the project/CR.
- Advances knowledge of diverse reporting tools (. Cognos, BO,…), its logical and metadata repositories, design patterns and tuning possibilities
- SQL (advanced level), PL/SQL
- Understanding tools capabilities regarding static and dynamic reports delivery.
- Understanding of business language and experience from one business area/domain
- Knowledge of OLAP & cubes - modelling and design knowledge
- Knowledge of the BI applications
- Understanding the reports delivery concepts, data management practice including data quality, reports documentation & metadata
- Knowledge of software modelling products
- Understanding of BI development and reports/data lifecycle
- University Degree in IT area
- Minimumyears of experience within Business Intelligence/ DWH
- Understanding and knowledge of some business domains
- Experience with systems development methodologies within a large corporate environment
- Fluent English
- Recognition of professional value, career plan that we build together
- Professional work environment
- Premium Plus health package
- Insurance of training on latest technologies and project management as well as financial support for certifications