BI Analyst Developer (MDM)
Salariu aproximativ brut oferit / luna in euro
Project Description:Endava is a fast growing organization where you will find an international environment and rewarding opportunities. You will be involved in challenging projects for some of the world’s leading companies and use proven technology always aim to attract the most talented IT professionals as well as experienced business specialists. We foster an environment of learning and sharing, encouraging our staff to develop relevant skills and increase performance. We value proactive professionals and support them in developing their leadership talent.
- The BI Developer will be integrated in the BI discipline and he will be involved in 1, 2 projects on a daily basis;
- He/she will have to work either in a team or as an individual, proving good communication skills and autonomy;
- The BI Developer will be involved with one or more projects with UK/US customers, so English is very important, both spoken and written; Very good business communication skills are essential;
- Gather, document and analyze reporting requirements for a project;
- Design and generate reports that provide insight into a business's performance ;
- Analyze performance of reports and takes action to correct deficiencies;
- Implement BI solutions in specific apps and tools.
- Good knowledge of any MDM tools, 2 years +
- Experience with advanced functionalities of data analysis, data modelling, processing and reporting;
- Experience with IBM MDM is a plus;
- Good understanding of the entire Software Development Life Cycle;
- This position requires a dedicated person that has an analytic mindset, the patience to focus on details but also the ability to keep the big picture in mind;
- Experience in analyzing and documenting requirements;
- Very good verbal and written communication in both English and Romanian language;
- Familiar with database design and interrogation; experience with database query, data manipulation and optimization;
- Ability to learn and acquire new technologies as needed.
- Business Intelligence concepts
- Knowledge in any: Clover, Talend, Pentaho, DataStage etc.
- Experience working with large development teams