Acest anunt este inactiv, însă puteți trimite în continuare CV-ul Dvs. la aceasta companie
Assistant, Banking, Bucharest
The Assistant provides comprehensive high quality secretarial support to staff from various teams represented in RO (Residential Office) and also works in cooperation with service providers (travel agencies, courier companies, etc.)
Accountabilities & Responsibilities
- Screen telephone calls, taking messages and passing them on as appropriate, providing a professional front of house service.
- Distributions of mail, sending out fax messages ensuring the correct correspondence gets to the correct EBRD staff member.
- Manage the diaries of the Bankers if required to assist with the smooth running of the office and key stakeholder’s schedules.
- Proof read and draft routine business correspondence for Banker’s signature, editing, photocopying, scanning and binding documents;
- Organising conference calls, video conferences, external and internal meetings;
- Travel arrangements for various business trips, including visas arrangements and preparation of ECFs (expenses claim form) and following up reimbursement process
- Providing administrative support in project preparation/ due diligence/ monitoring: updating projects databases and filing project documents, preparation of contract request forms, communication with TC (Technical Cooperation) team
- Maintaining the filing system to ensure instant retrieval of up-to-date information (Project link)
- updating DTM (deal tracking module) entries as per the OpsCom (Operations Committee) minutes and memo;
- OpsCom preparation: video-link organising.
- Assist in the organisation of workshops and seminars, preparing presentations for internal and external meetings;
- Working with visiting missions in the related areas
- Shared Receptionist responsibilities as required and directed by the Country Director and/ or Deputy Head – acting as the first point of contact, handling enquiries, answers telephone calls and greets visitors as they arrive at the office.
- Ad-hoc other secretarial and administrative duties when required.
- Depending on RO working with petty cash payments can be required
- Depending on RO may be assigned to coordinate in visa/registration issues, liaise with the MFA (Ministry of Foreign Affairs).
Knowledge, Skills, Experience & Qualifications
- Higher education
- Fluent English and Romanian, with excellent written and oral communication skills
- Secretarial and administrative experience essential
- Good organisational skills, proactive and flexible attitude to work essential.
- Ability to prioritise own work and to work on own initiative.
- Good communications skills, including pleasant and efficient telephone manner
- Attention to detail and eye for accuracy
- Ability to cope well under pressure
- Ability to build effective working relationships with clients and colleagues in a multicultural environment
- Conscientious, reliable and flexible with a professional and helpful attitude.
- Strong team player, with the ability to work highly efficiently and cheerfully and to handle simultaneous assignments involving a wide range of bank-wide contacts.
- Willing to work overtime as and when required, sometimes at short notice.
- Ability to multi-task while remaining calm and professional and a capacity for hard work.
- Excellent interpersonal manner, including tact and diplomacy.
- Ability to exercise judgment on and deal discretely with confidential/sensitive information and data.
- Ability to take on responsibility.
- Excellent time-keeper.
- Technical Skills
- Computer literate: Windows XP: Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint
Diversity is one of the Bank’s core values which are at the heart of everything it does. A diverse workforce with the right knowledge and skills enables connection with our clients, brings pioneering ideas, energy and innovation. The EBRD staff is characterised by its rich diversity of nationalities, cultures and opinions and we aim to sustain and build on this strength. As such, the EBRD seeks to ensure that everyone is treated with respect and given equal opportunities and works in an inclusive environment. The EBRD encourages all qualified candidates who are nationals of the EBRD member countries to apply regardless of their racial, ethnic, religious and cultural background, gender, sexual orientation or disabilities.
Job Segment: Bank, Banking, Administrative Assistant, Finance, Administrative