Ericsson is one of the leading providers of Information and Communication Technology (ICT) to service providers. We enable the full value of connectivity by creating game-changing technology and services that are easy to use, adopt, and scale, making our customers successful in a fully connected world.
For our factory in Timisoara, producer of telecom antennas, we are recruiting for a Bank Accountant.
- Preparation of payment files for domestic and foreign suppliers, files for payment of customs duties, company taxes, other payments and the transmission of these files for payment;
- Verification of compliance with payment operations;
- Tracking payment processing, clarifying tax calculations, tracking signatures, requesting payment records;
- Registration of account statements in local currency and foreign currency, account statements for loans, credit line;
- Verification / reconciliation of customer and supplier files, advances paid to suppliers, customs duties, sending balance confirmations to customers and suppliers, resolving discrepancies between the accounting records of suppliers and customers and own accounting records;
- Reevaluation of currency accounts - customers, suppliers, banks, loans, credit line;
- Preparation of various group situations (direct cash flow reports for the group, reports on long-term cash forecast for the group, reports on balance invoices for suppliers and customers and their reconciliation with the situations received from the group, other reports required by the group);
- Preparation of various statements for the audit and for the preparation of the annual financial statements.
- Academic degree in finance, accounting or similar field;
- PC operating knowledge - MS-Office operating skills;
- Knowledge and experience in general accounting (min 3 years);
- Knowledge of English at intermediate level;
- Experience in SAP is an advantage;
- Very organized, communicative and flexible person;
- Impeccable attention to details;
- Excellent organizational, coordination and problem-solving skills.