Salariu aproximativ brut oferit / luna in euro
Acest anunt este inactiv, însă puteți trimite în continuare CV-ul Dvs. la aceasta companie
At Mondelēz we’re serious about helping you grow and encourage you to build new career experiences to develop your talents. No matter what stage you’re at in your career, you’ll have access to a range of diverse opportunities that can span brands, functions and even countries!
Your main responsibilities will be:
- Support designated employees to fill in their expenses reports once the travel has been made.
- Collect all travel related documents (. bills, invoices) immediately after they received them.
- Mapping the expenses as they appear in both banking and Travel Expenses systems.
- Check the expense eligibility (. type of expenses accepted, cap of the expense).
- Accurately input in the system the expense on the appropriate travel expense report within the indicated time frame.
- Work closely with help desk in case of errors in the system in order to quickly solve the technical issue.
- Provide additional administrative support in other topics as required.
What do you need to be successful?
- Strong drive for results.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Ability to communicate effectively to all levels in a company in a remote environment via verbal and written means.
- Learning agility.
- Excellent organization and planning skills.
- Knowledge of MS Office Package.
- Fluency in English.
Join us and create delicious moments of joy!
Please note that while all applications will be carefully reviewed not all candidates may be interviewed. You will receive feedback adequate to the selection stage in the process.
Good luck with your application!