Leading Provider of High-End Software Development Services
Luxoft is a top quality IT service provider of high-end business solutions to clients across the globe. With deep domain expertise in the finance, telecom, energy, automotive, travel and aviation industries, the company consistently goes beyond its clients’ expectations by bringing together technology, talent, innovation, and the highest quality standards.
Luxoft builds long-lasting partnerships with Boeing, IBM, Deutsche Bank, UBS, Harman, Avaya, Alstom, Sabre, Ford, Hotwire and many others by providing seasoned business and technology professionals, software imagineers, who deliver high-quality, innovative technology solutions that fit the client’s needs.
We offer international delivery capabilities through our network of state-of-the-art delivery centers around the world. Luxoft`s customers benefit from the right mix of technology skills, industry knowledge, proprietary processes and methodologies, and a choice of engagement models.
Highly focused on the development of industry-specific expertise and technological excellence Sophisticated, innovative services Global delivery model with locations in Central and Eastern Europe, EMEA, North America, and Southeast Asia Long-term investments in research and development Highly educated, experienced, and dedicated workforce Focused on the quality of operational processes Long-lasting partnerships with global Fortune 500 companies.
- Project Description:Provide world class Backline Support for EMEA customers for the Client's
• Client's Product emulate network functions and control and data plane traffic for millions of subscribers consuming IMS and over-the-top services in 5G, LTE, GSM, UMTS, eHRPD and Wi-Fi
• Client's Product emulates 5G devices, user traffic and network functions to test 5G mobile and core infrastructure, ensuring its readiness for successful 5G rollouts. Client's Product emulation and testing capabilities support 3GPP release 13 and onwards, making Client's Product ideal for validating the entire evolution path towards
• Generate real-world control and data plane traffic of millions of mobile subscribers as they move through the network to test key mobile services like VoLTE, eMBMS, Internet data and emergency services to verify the functionality, performance and scale of the Mobile
• Client's Product supports a unique set of testing methodologies that combine sets of isolated node and end-to-end test cases that offer service providers and equipment vendors, a fully-controlled test environment. It can be embedded in the NFVI and offer the correct combination of test capabilities and methodologies to ensure a successful deployment and maintenance of a virtualized
• Voice-over-LTE (VoLTE) is the combination of IMS-based voice, messaging and video services over the 4g mobile network. To ensure a successful transition, mobile carriers and equipment manufacturers must ensure that voice quality and call reliability are as good as, if not better than, existing circuit switched voice
• With the ability to teste from the core network to the Wi-Fi offload, gateways now extend to the access points, Client's Product ensures that mobile operators can deliver reliable and seamless services to subscribers under fully loaded conditions. Mobile operators and equipment vendors can validate subscriber experience as they move between nationwide mobile networks, carrier Wi-Fi hot-spots and private wireless
• Client's Product Diameter simulates real-world control traffic scenarios at scale and emulates the interfaces and adjacent nodes required to test all the key AAA nodes including: HSS, PCRF, DRA/DSC AND AAA. The solution provides the ability to test the Diameter network from end-to-end or isolate a single node. Client's Product Diameter is used by service providers and network equipment manufacturers worldwide for testing during development, design, planning, deployment and
- Responsibilities:• Provide technical support to customers, sales engineers, and the sales team (Tasks may include on-site support, rarely though).
• Maintain and manage the global support lab located onsite (order equipment, install, configure).
• Diagnosing, troubleshooting, and debugging computer networking
• Reproducing issues and filing defects for
• Advise management on product development issues arising from product problems identified through technical support calls with
• Complete and maintain records of customer issues, product defects, etc., using Client's CRM
• Contribute to the knowledge base by writing articles describing solved
• Other duties as assigned /
• Work schedule - 9am - 5pm Pacific Standard Time
- Mandatory Skills:• Understanding of data communications concepts as well as existing and future 3GPP and 3GPP2 network
• Knowledge of LTE or UMTS or GPRS or IP Multimedia solutions for wireless operators
• Understanding of wireless technologies and mobile core devices such as: X-CSCF, PCRF, HSS, AAA, SGSN, GGSN, Home Agent, WAP
• Knowledge of wireless networks protocols such as: PPP, IPv4, IPv6, Proxy Mobile IP, GTP, Iu, Gb, Radius,
• Understanding of networking concepts: Ethernet, PIM, VLAN, TCP/IP, QoS
• Experience with some of the following is a plus: BGP, OSPF, ISIS, HTTP, SSL, FTP, SMTP, POP3, DNS, CIFS, NFS, telnet, streaming media (Microsoft, Real, QuickTime), SNMP, DHCP, IPv6, P2P
• Customer oriented, ability to work with customers in a professional manner
• Formal training and certification in networking concepts such as Cisco or Spirent certification is a plus
• Must be able to work in a fast paced environment and effectively manage multiple priorities
• Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from managers, clients, customers, and the employees of the
- Nice-to-Have Skills:• Scripting
- Attractive salary and benefits package
- We invest into your professional training including business domain knowledge, and allow you to grow your professional career.
- We encourage creative-thinking into an open-minded work environment. Frequently the relaxation rooms are the place where the most ambitions ideas are
- We are not just professional teams, we are also friends that have fun working together
- If you are an active person and you feel motivated by the creation/development of the software solutions, then this is the place to be, you will not get bored.