Background Checks Analyst
Middle (2-5 ani), Entry (0-2 ani)
Acest job nu mai este activ.
Global HR ServicesBackground Checks Analyst
Global HR Services (GHRS) in brief:
The Global HR Services covers HR Self Service support, either E-Business Suite or Cloud based, and series of HR data related processes at a global scale, split into two main areas:
- Before Hire: Background checks, iRecruitment support and Offer release;
- After Hire: Record creation, data maintenance, payments uploads, reporting, data audits, user acceptance tests (UATs) of new tools, implementations and systems.
Offer support across Oracle’s diverse landscape in the area of Background Checks for the entire EMEA region, by acting as liaison between internal parties and external vendors. The Background Check Analyst will serve as a subject matter expert for specified processes and systems within a work stream, in accordance with Service Level Agreements.
Background Checks support:
- Offer support on Background Checks for the entire EMEA region, by acting as liaison between internal parties and external vendors
- Place background checks requests with the external providers
- Work closely with the external providers to ensure background checks are completed on time
- Conduct background investigations as part of the Pre-Employment Screening process, for the countries where the process is managed with GHRS own resources
- Inform recruiters, hiring managers and / or LOB contacts on the background checks’ progress for their candidates / employees
- Cooperate with managers, candidates, employment legal and other internal organizations to drive the process to completion
- Evaluate background investigation results and together with internal organizations (Employment Legal, Compliance and Ethics) determine applicants' eligibility for employment based on Oracle’s policies.
- Work with vendors to understand products, services and individual background check situations in order to improve the quality of the process’ output
Reporting and tools:
- Generate periodic and accurate reports on the background checks workload and progress
- Produce and deliver regular or ad-hoc reports for Country HR and Recruiters
- Adapt, modify and update process methodologies, procedures and best practices
- Participate in UATs for new tools, applications and processes
- Get involved in global new processes and initiatives
Job specific competencies
- Strong communication while working in a multidisciplinary, international, and collaborative organization;
- Possess strong organizational and analytical skills;
- Ability to see the big picture as well as careful attention to detail;
- Possess the ability to research and resolve issues independently while working across teams to acquire information;
- Effectively handle a fast-paced environment and work to tight deadlines; be able to re-prioritize work in response to changes in business needs, without compromising standards;
- Manage highly confidential information with appropriate discretion - have demonstrable good judgment (. able to apply regulatory requirements to unique situations);
- Gain knowledge on the recruiting, hiring model and the operational processes.
- High level of energy, drive, enthusiasm, initiative, creativity and commitment;
- Passionate about innovation and committed to continuous improvement;
- Determination and persistence to achieve goals and tasks;
- Acts as individual contributor as well as team member;
- Finds challenging problems to be exciting rather than intimidating;
- Structured, methodological approach to problem solving;
- Self-motivated, results-oriented and customer-oriented;
- Eagerness for learning and growing technical expertise exponentially.
Keywords: E-Business Suite, GSI, HCM, HRMS, HRTX, HR Self Service, Background Verification, iRecruitment, Electronic Offers, Salary Ranges & Grades, HR Data Audit, Report Delivery.